Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 6 (6 adults)
Vacasa of the Texas Gulf Coast
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
About Vacasa of the Texas Gulf Coast
Thanks for considering a Vacasa home! We provide full-service management for privately owned vacation homes, and like to think that we offer our guests the best of both worlds: the unique experience of staying in a one-of-a-kind vacation home, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the home you book for your special vacation is cared for by professional housekeepers and property managers. <br> <br> Vacasa began in 2009, simply because our founder and CEO Eric wanted to find a better way to share his wife’s family’s summer home in Long Beach, Washington with guests as a vacation rental. Eric and his early team worked to build Vacasa on the premise that local employees can do what they love most (taking care of guests, homeowners, and properties), while the hands-off tasks of vacation rental management—things like marketing, filing taxes, and maintaining a website—could be handled by a specialized central support team. <br> <br> Our passion is connecting travelers with the unique experience of staying in a vacation home, and we would be honored to be your host. Please contact us with any questions about this home—our team is standing by!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
The front desk/office employees went above and beyond to help us understand the process of checking in since we rented from off premises broker .
We had a good time on the island
Pretty basic accomodations but fine if you don't need anything fancy.
We stayed in Condo fir 4 days, no issues. AC was wonderful slept 6 of us Comfortably. Would rent again.
Grimy and Gross in Galveston
1. The unit was filthy. Much of the furniture was covered in dust and sand. The vents and ceiling fan blades sported thick coats of dust and grime. Beneath the bed and the futons were dust mice galore. Many of the dishes in the cupboard had not been washed. The walls were stained and dirty; the wall next to the stove was covered in rust. One of the cabinets held a moldy, smelly mat of some sort.
2. The unit was infested with mosquitoes, sand flies, gnats and roaches.
3. The owners provided one roll of toilet paper for 3 people spending 3 nights.
4. Unlike the other units in the wing, this one did not have security bars on the front window. It had only a flimsy front door lock that did not inspire confidence.
5. Note that the unit is very small. The bed in the bedroom is a double; the bunk beds are very narrow. The stove is tiny.
6. The master bed was horribly uncomfortable because the mattress was thin and lumpy.
7. Renters should be aware that the unit is on the 2nd floor. It faces the pool on one side; the view from the other side includes parking and a very busy state road (with chain restaurants and a gas station). Consequently, the unit is not super-quiet.
8. In contrast to beach apartments I have rented in Florida, this unit did not include any beach chairs or beach towels.
We do greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thoughts with us and hope the compensation offered you shows we take your comments seriously and wish, very much, to take good care of our guests. We will be addressing the items you present in your review and hope to see you again!
Sleeping in the living room is horrible due to hearing traffic all night long . Not comfortable for more than 2 adults .
Louis, thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay. We sincerely apologize for the traffic keeping you up. We have passed your comments along to our local manager to see if there is anything we can do to improve the guest experience in this condo. We hope we can host you again in the future.
Great place for 2 people
It was a great size and great for 2 people. We enjoyed the pool.