A picture-perfect beach retreat awaits you at this charming St Augustine condo. With 1 bedroom plus a loft and 1.5 full baths, this is the ideal home base for up to 6 guests. You'll be just steps from the beautiful white sand beaches for morning walks along the water, where you can catch a stunning sunrise. Venture into town to explore historic sights, museums, unique boutiques, restaurants, art, and more. Flagler College is less than 10 miles away, perfect for visiting or prospective students!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
You won't want to miss a minute of sunshine and beautiful weather at Quail Hollow on the Ocean. Outdoor amenities including a picnic area, charcoal grills, and a lovely pool with ample seating make it all possible!
You'll feel instantly at home when you step inside this well-appointed beach condo. The property features all the familiar comforts and amenities, including free wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Look forward to returning to the condo and kicking back after a day filled with sunshine and surf. Stretch out on the comfy sofa or grab a seat in the wing-back chair as a movie plays and you wait for dinnertime to approach.
Set the dining table for 4 guests as the chef of your group puts the finishing touches on a home-cooked favorite. Cooking and cleanup are sure to be a breeze in this organized kitchen.
After a day spent exploring St Augustine, you'll be excited for a restful night's sleep. The master bedroom is inviting with soothing decor, a queen-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and an en-suite bathroom. Two additional guests can sleep in the twin beds located in the cozy loft above the living room.
Whether you're a frequent or first-time visitor to St Augustine, this charming and inviting city offers something for everyone. If relaxation is your goal, lay by the beach or pool and simply soak up the sun at this Northeast coast destination.
You'll be just minutes from historic St Augustine, museums, restaurants, golf, and many other great attractions. Visit the Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest masonry fort in the continental U.S., before choosing one of the delicious eateries nearby.
Flagler College is less than 20 minutes away, making this condo an excellent home-base for visiting parents or prospective students!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, private furnished deck, beach chairs, beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, on-site parking, access to community amenities including a picnic area, charcoal grills, pool, and more
- Ideal St Augustine location just steps from the beautiful white sand beach, less than 20 minutes to Flagler College, and a short distance to downtown brimming with history, culture, art, and more
- Nearest commercial airport: Daytona Beach International Airport - 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, (~50 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in