*Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Step onto the back patio and soak up the panoramic mountain views around the cozy Park City vacation rental apartment. The 2-bedroom, 1-bath basement unit has a private entrance and full amenities, complete with a fire pit for roasting s'mores and a trampoline for the child-at-heart. Ski, hike, bike, and adventure with your party of 6 in this lovely Utah location.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Couch
After you've recovered your breath from the mountain views surrounding this expansive property, head inside to relax and unwind in your charming home-away-from-home.
The cute basement apartment is accessed through a white door on the right-hand side of the home. Walk down a few stairs and enter the cozy space, where garden-level windows make the home bright, illuminating the mid-century modern decor and tasteful art.
Enjoy evenings in the living room where a plush leather couch and chair are ideal for movie night - don't fall asleep! With comfy seats and a large flat-screen cable TV, all you need is some popcorn for a better-than-the-theater movie-watching experience.
The fully equipped kitchen is lined with wooden cabinetry and a touch of vintage with the old-school stove. Enjoy sit-down meals together at the dining table and spend hours regaling tales over wine and dessert.
When the weather is nice, head to the backyard and throw a few logs on the fire pit. Sit under the stars and roast marshmallows, filling the night with laughter until it's too late to stay up any longer.
Catch some zzz's in the home's 2 lovely bedrooms. A full-sized pullout couch in the living room sleeps an additional 2 guests.
-- THE LOCATION --
Less than 10 minutes from Canyons Village, you'll love being so close to Park City's famous ski resort. If snow isn't your thing, hang in the charming village while your ski bunnies shred the mountains.
You can't miss visiting Utah Olympic Park while in town! This landmark of the 2002 Winter Olympics is a playground like you've never seen. You'll absolutely want an entire day there to zip line, tube, bobsled, watch aerial skiing shows, take tours, and explore the museum!
If you're in town for the Sundance Film Festival, this charming location is perfect for you, just minutes from the property. Come home and discuss the films for hours around the fire - s'mores are a must.
Outdoor activities abound in beautiful Utah, with boating, fishing, hiking, biking, and more. Plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment are also nearby, so you'll love every minute of your stay at this convenient location!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary toiletries, linens and towels, washer and dryer, Pack-n-Play, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more
- With views of the mountains and Olympic National Park, this Park City property is close to skiing, camping, biking, shopping, dining, and more! Come for the Sundance Film Festival, ski at Canyons Resort, and swim in crystal clear lakes
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~34.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay