*Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate home with some shared outdoor amenities*
Live the lake life at this waterfront cottage in New York! The 1-bedroom, 1-bath Craryville vacation rental home sleeps up to 4 guests and provides visitors with the opportunity to utilize a shared dock! Swim in the crystal clear water of Copake Lake, dine at the nearby restaurants and go on day adventures when you cross state lines into Massachusetts and Connecticut.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping (Loft): Futon
This newly renovated cottage is the perfect place to call your home-away-from-home while visiting Copake Lake in New York! The quaint accommodation is cozy and provides you with the amenities necessary to get out on the lake for fun in the sun!
Step inside to find an updated, fully equipped kitchen allowing the chef in the group to cook with ease. Prepare a post-travel snack and indulge at the dining table before you explore the rest of the home.
Notice the wood panels lining the walls and high ceilings creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere as you lounge on the plush couch in the living room and get lost in a good novel.
Make your way outside, down the walkway and descend the staircase to the dock. Go for a sunset dip in Copake Lake before you head inside to get ready for bed.
Help your kids transform the living room into a temporary bedroom then get ready in the bathroom with heated floors before you head upstairs and collapse in your cloud-like full bed where you'll dream about the fun adventures ahead of you!
-- THE LOCATION --
Make your way down the stairs to the brand new dock to soak up the sun, work up a sweat, and cool off by jumping into the crystal clear water!
Sunbathe, swim, and spend time with your family during the day, then go explore the nearby area at night. Dine at Church Street Deli & Pizza, Dad's Copake Diner, or Clock Tower Pub & Grill all within 10 minutes of the cottage!
For an urban excursion filled with historic charm, make the 16 mile drive to Hudson. This riverfront city is filled with family fun, artistic vibrancy, a farm-to-table food scene, and much more!
For other days you want to see more then the beauty of Copake Lake, go on cross-state adventures to Massachusetts or Connecticut. Travel into either state within 30 minutes of leaving the cottage and find yourself on a roadtrip of endless possibilities!
Make sure you play a round of golf at The Greens at Copake Country Club which is across the lake and just 5 minutes away by car or 20 minutes by foot! If you're visiting during the snowy months, Catamount Ski Resort is only 15 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee maker, window AC unit, linens and towels provided, heated floors in the bathroom, portable heaters, dock access for swimming, charcoal grill (available upon request), street parking for 1 car, and more
- This charming lakeside cottage allows you to spend days soaking up the sun on the water and nights enjoying the nearby restaurants. You're also within 30 minutes of Hudson, New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts for fun day adventure!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport, Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY (~56.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note you are not able to bring a boat to this property because both slips are utilized by the homeowner
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note a charcoal grill is available only upon request