Discover all that Redmond has to offer when you stay at this tastefully appointed 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhome sleeping 8! Situated in Eagle Crest Resort, this cozy getaway offers access to an array of community amenities, including hiking and biking paths, 3 rec centers with pools, and three 18-hole golf courses. Whether you're horseback riding through the scenic trails nearby or listening to the cascading creek from the furnished deck, this inviting townhome is sure to please you!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: Futon
Venture into the heart of Oregon to find your home-away-from-home boasting 1,876 square feet of living space. The interior emanates contemporary style with sleek hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
You'll love unwinding in the spacious living room, complete with ample seating, a gas fireplace, and flat-screen cable TV. For a breath of fresh air, lounge on the furnished deck and admire the soothing creek and vibrant greenery surrounding the property.
Feed your hungry crew by cooking in the fully equipped kitchen! After all is prepped and ready, convene at the elegant 8-person table or patio furniture for a 5-star meal.
There are 2.5 bathrooms in the home, all stocked with fresh towels. As you get ready for bed, make your way to one of 3 bedrooms offering an assortment of bed sizes, including king, queen, full, and twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
This Oregon oasis' incredible location places you within walking distance of numerous amenities! A short stroll along the path neighboring the home will take you to the rec center featuring an infinity pool, kiddie splash pool, and hot tub. Additionally, there are 2 more rec centers and a spa that you’ll have access to.
The tennis courts, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, and fitness centers onsite are also available free of charge, just be sure to grab the passes provided by the homeowners! Another perk of staying at the townhome is that you’ll have 2 adult bikes and 1 tandem bike, making it easy to cruise around the neighborhood.
If you want to spend the day outdoors, hit the links at the on-site golf course or treat yourself to a leisurely horseback riding tour. For something more challenging, trek one of the many trails near Sisters, such as Tumalo Falls or Tam McArthur Rim Trailhead.
Just 30 minutes away is Smith Rock State Park, a mecca for hiking, fishing, and kayaking in Crooked River! In the winter months, shred the slopes at Hoodoo Ski Area or pass through Bend to access the incredible skiing of Mt Bachelor!
Redmond, Bend, and the surrounding areas are also a mecca for the micro-brewery craft beer scene. Visit Wild Ride Brewing, just minutes away, or head into Bend and sample the famous beers at Deschutes Public House, the Bend Brewing Company, and the Crux Fermentation Project, among many others.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in unit washer and dryer, beach towels, a furnished deck, patio heater, 2 adult bikes and 1 tandem bike, driveway parking, and more!
- This property provides 6 passes to access the community amenities which include 3 rec centers, pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, fitness centers, horse stables, and more!
- Amazing Redmond Location - Steps from several great amenities, plus only minutes from hiking trails, Smith Rock State Park, and ski resorts!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Redmond Municipal Airport (~10.7 miles away)
- This home does provide essentials, shampoo, there is a private entrance and a smoke/ carbon monoxide detector
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If evidence of a pet or smoking is found there will be a charge of $200 per night
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- A $200 fee will be charged for unapproved large gatherings or breaking maximum occupancy
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Any additional community passes you may need must be purchased at the rec center. The fee is $7 per person, per day
- Please note that helmets for the bikes are not provided by the townhome. It is recommended you bring your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in