Within the Blue Ridge Mountains lies 'Watauga Highlands,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom luxury vacation rental home! Situated on 36 acres and offering 280-degree mountain views, this 3,100-square-foot home boasts accommodations for up to 8 lucky guests. Take a day trip to Asheville, drop a line for some of the best fly fishing in the country, or hit the trails at Tannery Knobs Mountain Bike Park. Make the most of your next Tennessee mountain getaway at this gorgeous home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Sweeping 280-degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and luxurious furnishings welcome you to 'Watauga Highlands!' Step into the living room featuring exposed wood vaulted ceilings, a wall of windows, and a 75-inch flat-screen Smart 4K LED TV to settle in.
When it's time to eat, make your way into the fully equipped gourmet kitchen to begin meal preparations. Throw a log on the wood-burning fireplace and snack on appetizers at the island bar while others sip wine at the breakfast bar. Set the rustic dining table for 8 and enjoy dinner with a view!
The highlight of the home is the covered patio boasting outdoor seating and stunning views! Whether you're sipping your morning coffee or enjoying a nightcap, you'll have a view of both the sunrise and sunset from the property.
Roast marshmallows around the fire pit, while the kids watch a movie in the den on the 44-inch Smart 4K LED TV. As eyes begin to tire, retreat to the well-appointed bedrooms for some much-needed rest. The master stands apart with a comfy sofa, soft king bed, and bright sunroom with furniture and incredible views.
Bring your poles along for some of the best fly fishing in the country close to home. The Watauga River is 5 minutes away or travel a little further to fish the South Holston River just over 60 miles away.
NASCAR fans will be delighted with the home's location 20 minutes away from Bristol Motor Speedway. If golf is more your speed, book a tee time at Pine Oaks Golf Course or Elizabethton Golf Course.
Lace up your hiking boots and explore the many hiking trails around the property. The Tweetsie Trail is a rails-to-trails path that runs 10 miles through a beautiful natural setting. Mountain bikers will want to check out Tannery Knobs Mountain Bike Park to hit the professionally-designed trails.
Have some fun on the water when you rent a pontoon boat from Boone Lake Marina. More fun awaits at Watauga Kayak offering whitewater rafting trips, kayaking, and even underground caving adventures.
Take a day trip to Asheville, a little over an hour drive from 'Watauga Highlands.' Tour the Biltmore Estate, visit New Belgium Brewing Company and check out the many museums throughout the city. Additionally, the home sits within 35 minutes of major cities, including Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City - making it an ideal stay for business travelers coming to the area!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen Smart 4K LED TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), wood-burning stove (wood provided), covered patio with outdoor furniture, fire pit, and more
- Picturesque Watauga location on 36 acres - Close to fly fishing, hiking, mountain biking, shopping, restaurants, museums, watersports, boat rentals, Asheville, Bristol Motor Speedway, and within a 35-minute drive of Kingsport, Bristol, and Johnson City!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~16.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with no additional fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings (please note that a $2,000 fee will incur if an unauthorized event takes place on-site at the vacation rental)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in