*Please note that the homeowner lives on site with dogs, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities*
Take a break from everyday life and stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Hurricane! Up to 6 guests will feel right at home with plush furnishings, a spacious balcony overlooking the mountains, and a shared pool. Spend your days on the water at Sand Hollow State Park or exploring the outdoors at Zion National Park.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
High ceilings and gorgeous hardwood floors welcome you into the open living space! Unwind on the sumptuous leather furnishings as you watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV.
Satisfy your hunger in the well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and everything you'll need to whip up a tasty feast. Dine at the 4-person table or walk out to the balcony, fire up the gas grill, and enjoy savory barbecue al fresco at the outdoor table.
Stay outside to work on your vacation tan or walk downstairs to cool off in the shared pool. The hot tub is ideal for soothing muscles after a day spent exploring Zion National Park. Play a quick game of volleyball while the kids burn off some energy on the trampoline in the backyard.
As day turns to night, retire to the master bedroom to sleep soundly on the soft king mattress. Additional sleeping can be found on the full-over-full bunk bed in the open living space.
-- THE LOCATION --
Non-stop outdoor fun is right outside your door at Sand Hollow State Park, a short 15-minute drive from the home. The Beach at Sand Hollow is your one-stop-shop for rentals with ATVs, boats, jet skis, kayaks, paddle boards, and more.
Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring beauty of Zion National Park just 30 minutes away. The 229-square-mile park features hiking trails, mountain biking trails, horseback riding, off-road tours, guided hiking tours, and more through sandstone cliffs.
If the great outdoors isn't your speed, drive 20 minutes to the city of St. George for some retail therapy at boutique stores and upscale galleries. Visit the various museums, tee off at scenic golf courses, and dine at delicious restaurants like Painted Pony or Angelica's Mexican Grill.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, coffee pot, games, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, straightener, 2 curling irons, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, 3 balconies with outdoor furniture, gas grill, shared pool and hot tub, volleyball net, trampoline, and more
- Scenic Hurricane location - Close to Sand Hollow State Park, fishing, boat rentals, kayaking, paddleboarding, ATV tours, Zion National Park, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, St. George, shopping, restaurants, museums, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. George Regional Airport - 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84770, (~21.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $10 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site with dogs, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in