This newly renovated Queensbury vacation rental cottage sits directly on Glen Lake with direct access to the water. Along with the prime location, you’ll also enjoy an outdoor grill, free WiFi, cable TV, canoes, a kayak, and fire pit! With 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, this peaceful getaway can sleep 5 with room for up to 8 guests. After a lovely day of swimming, canoeing, or kayaking on the lake, roast some tasty s’mores around the campfire while breathing in the refreshing lake air.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds | Sleeping Porch: Twin Daybed | Loft: 2 Queen Air Mattresses
Enjoy lake-living at its best from this quaint vacation rental cottage. The home is fully furnished with all the comforts of home, along with prime lake amenities.
Whenever you’re not on the lake, gather together on the leather couches in the living room to catch up with your favorite shows on the flat-screen internet TV.
Afterwards, head over to the full kitchen to whip up a home-cooked feast for your loved ones. Gather on the kitchen table, or bring your spread to the front porch to dine amidst amazing lake views.
Stay out on the porch with some wine until sunset, and then head outside to roast some marshmallows over the fire pit. After a busy day of kayaking, canoeing, and swimming, you’ll love sharing your favorite memories around the roaring fire.
With sleeping arrangements in the 2 bedrooms, sleeping porch, and loft, everyone in your travel group will find a cozy space to spend the night.
You’ll hardly need to leave this lakefront cottage during your entire stay, as you’ll have all the entertainment you need right in the backyard.
Take a stroll around Lake George’s quaint town just 15 minutes away to explore the shops, museums, and delicious local restaurants. The Outlets at Lake George are located 3 miles away. After shopping, you can refuel at Caffe Vero, grab a craft brew at Adirondack Pub & Brewery and some barbecue at Smokey Joe’s Saloon & Grill. Head to Lake George Steamboat Company in the evening and enjoy a dinner cruise out on the water.
For more excitement, spend a day at the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark, which is 4 miles away. Also, The Saratoga Race Track is only 30 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen internet TV, laundry machines, large yard, fire pit, kayak, canoes, life jackets, fire pit, 4-car driveway, and more!
- This lovely lakefront home boast amazing views of the water, along with a kayak and canoes, so you can enjoy some calm water activity right outside the backdoor!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - 737 Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~ 52.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property can sleep 5 guests, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 with use of the air mattresses
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in