** NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared amenities, and other travelers may be present during your stay **
If you have an affinity for hiking, boating, golfing, this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment in the Chattahoochee National Forest is the ideal getaway for you! Experience excitement both outside and inside the shared game room with ping pong, pool, foosball, & air hockey! After days hiking to waterfalls, escape the sun in ‘The Suite!’
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Futon
Warm wood, high ceilings, and bright walls and furnishings welcome you into the spacious apartment. Through the wall of windows in the living room, you can look out to the vast wilderness surrounding the property. Drop your bags and fall into a relaxed state of vacation!
The well-equipped kitchen invites you to satisfy your hunger cravings! Hang out at the breakfast bar while you give yourself a break from cooking and let someone else play chef.
Dine at the table set for 4 before you venture outside to the fire pit to roast marshmallows for a nostalgic dessert. Before you make your way upstairs to fall into a peaceful slumber, head to the shared game room and choose between the different game tables!
Indulge in leisurely entertainment when you lounge on the plush couch and watch the flat-screen cable TV. When you're struggling to keep your eyes open, surrender to the king-sized bed in the master bedroom.
Wake up and get ready for your day in the large en-suite bathroom with glass-enclosed walk-in shower. When you're feeling rejuvenated, sip a cup of coffee on the shared deck before you choose your adventure of the day!
-- THE LOCATION --
The beautiful unit is located in the vast Chattahoochee National Forest with thousands of miles of streams and rivers, 850 miles of recreation trails, and dozens of campgrounds. The area is rich with recreation so make sure you experience as much as you can!
Not only is ‘The Suite’ located in the National Forest, but the town of Hiawassee is located on beautiful Lake Chatuge. Waterfalls dot the landscape and provide great hiking destinations! Check out High Shoals Falls to view the succession of 5 waterfalls cascading 300 feet! Brasstown Bald - Georgia's highest peak - is also just 14 miles from the property.
For days you want to give your hiking legs a break, rent a boat at Boundary Waters Resort & Marina and spend a day on the water! The lake flows into North Carolina so you can explore the beautiful landscape of 2 different states during your vacation!
The main area of Hiawassee is perfect for a night out. Dine at any of the many restaurants lining the streets before you have a movie date at Fieldstone Cinemas Six less than 10 miles from the property or travel a little further to sip wine at Crane Creek Vineyards.
Other great activities include golfing at Brasstown Valley Golf Club, enjoying the panoramic views from the summit of Bell Mountain, and testing your luck at the nearby casino.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped, well-stocked kitchen with a coffee maker, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, central AC, en-suite bathroom with a hairdryer, linens and towels provided, shared game room with ping pong, pool, foosball, and air hockey tables, deck, gas grill, fire pit (wood not provided), driveway parking for 2 cars, and more
- Spend a vacation at this well-appointed vacation rental apartment in Hiawassee, Georgia located within the Chattahoochee National Forest. Spend days hiking to waterfalls or boating on Lake Chatuge just minutes away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Athens-Ben Epps Airport (~88 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared amenities, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in