Idyllic summer days on the water await at this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental house on Grand Lake O' the Cherokees. Two boat slips, 2 decks, and space to host up to 20 travelers make this Eucha home an inviting retreat. The 2,900-square-foot house features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and Grand Lake views nestled in a grove of pine trees. Bring your boat and your friends to make the most of your time at this spacious lakeside retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Basement: 2 Twin Beds, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle Bed, 4 Couches (Not Pullouts) | Loft: 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
Sit back and relax in the living room, where high ceilings, lake views and a flat-screen satellite TV make it a great place to unwind. Open the French doors to let the breeze flow in as you watch a movie. If you're chilly, throw some logs into the wood-burning fireplace and cozy up on the leather couches.
Prepare savory home-cooked meals in the large, fully equipped kitchen. The luxury cooking space features tiled floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances that are sure to elevate any dish. The open living area hosts a 4-person hardwood table perfect for grabbing a quick bite to eat.
Head down either one of the ramps to the boathouse and spend a day out on the water and along the scenic shoreline bluffs. Dripping Springs, a popular cliff-jumping attraction is just next door, offering lots of fun in the sun.
When you return, gather on the 2 large decks, which boast ample seating and a gas grill so you can have cookouts in the fresh lake air. Adirondack chairs, a wooden swing and multiple dining tables provide plenty of gathering space and the private hot tub is the perfect way to end the day!.
Rinse off in any one of the updated bathrooms before crawling into your plush bed at the end of the night. Each of your traveling companions will sleep peacefully in their comfortable accommodations so you can all be well-rested for another day at the lake.
This lakefront house has a great location beside the popular Dripping Springs cliffs and the Dripping Springs Yacht Club, which offers boat repairs, rentals and slip rentals. Try your luck at fishing for the largemouth bass, catfish, crappie and bluegill that the lake is known for.
Cosby's Catfish is 3.2 miles from the house and offers an all-you-can-eat catfish platter that is a local favorite you won't want to miss. Accessible by boat or land, Morrow's Bar and Grill offers tasty food and cocktails on the waterfront.
Zena Suri Alpacas promises fun-filled hours petting friendly alpacas and learning about their care. Take a stroll through the beautiful Lendonwood Gardens to admire the unique blend of horticulture and education. Second Kick Cycle Works boasts a vast collection of motorcycles.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood is provided), washer and dryer, 2 furnished decks, porch swing, 2 gas grills, hot tub, private dock, 2 boat slips with 2 additional docking spaces, driveway parking for 6 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Eucha location on Grand Lake with easy access to all water attractions, as well as land attractions at Zena Suri Alpacas and Lendonwood Gardens
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport - 1 Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712, (~56.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note this property is directly along the water and children should be supervised at all times
- Note that 15 guests can sleep comfortably in beds and 5 guests can sleep comfortably on the couches, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 20
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in