Watch your worries melt away the moment you arrive at this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home! Situated in the Eldorado Community of Santa Fe, this desert oasis offers access to a community pool and a prime location within minutes of downtown's various attractions. With sleeping arrangements for 12, traditional southwest architecture, and a multitude of amenities, such as a playroom and trampoline, this incredible getaway is the ultimate family-friendly reprieve!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Play Room): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
You're sure to fall in love with both the adobe exterior and tastefully furnished interior of this 3,700-square-foot abode! Inside epitomizes traditional Santa Fe style, including viga ceilings, 3 kiva fireplaces, and banco seating throughout. Elevating your experience further is the tiled flooring in each room heated by an electric floorboard!
The living room is the ideal place to escape the sun, as it boasts plush seating, a flat-screen Smart TV, and a piano! Watch your favorite shows or enjoy a book in the reading nook while the musician of your group serenades you with Piano Man.
Put your cooking skills to the test in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances and a touch-on, touch-off sink faucet! When the 5-star meal is ready, serve it at either the breakfast bar, eat-in table, or formal dining table.
You'll surely want to spend some time outside! The kids can romp around on the playground or trampoline while the adults kick back and relax around the fire pit or relaxing in the hot tub on the furnished patio. Additionally, you'll find 5 decks around the home, making it easy to grab a breath of fresh air from almost any room.
Back inside is the playroom stocked with a multitude of games, children books, and toys, as well as bubbles and art supplies! Read them a bedtime story while tucking them into the twin-over-twin bunk bed for a replenishing night's sleep.
There are 4 more bedrooms throughout the home, all featuring comfortable sleeping accommodations. Take a relaxing rinse in one of 3 bedrooms before curling up under soft linen sheets and drifting toward a tranquil slumber.
This immaculate home places you within the Eldorado Community which offers several terrific amenities. Lounge by the pool, practice your swing on the tennis courts, or head to the community center to see what up-and-coming events are going on during the week.
Take a 20-minute drive into the heart of Santa Fe where you'll find numerous historic sites, art galleries, and world-class restaurants. Just south of downtown is the Railyard art district hosting antique shops and a bi-weekly Farmers Market!
If you're looking to explore the surrounding natural areas, strap on your hiking boots and head to La Cuchara Trailhead or Arroyo de los Chamisos Trail. In the winter, spend the day at Ski Santa Fe, also a great place for disc golf in the fall.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with streaming capabilities, free WiFi, 3 kiva fireplaces, electric floorboard heating, portable air conditioning units, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, games, art supplies, toys, a climbing structure, kids tent, furnished patio, gas grill playground set, fire pit, trampoline, ample parking, and so much more!
- Unbeatable Santa Fe Location - Access the many amenities of the Eldorado Community and just a short drive from the numerous attractions of downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Santa Fe Regional Airport - 121 Aviation Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87507, (~10.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (small dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note, there is a $200 fee for using the hot tub
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A queen air mattress is also available
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in