If you're looking for a luxury escape in the woods, 'Chalet Creekside' is the perfect Broken Bow vacation rental cabin for you! This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home for 12 offers a full game room, beautiful views out every window, soaring ceilings, and an open floor plan with a master wing. Relax in the hot tub after days of exploring the Ouachita National Forest or boating on Broken Bow Lake! High-end furnishings throughout the home exude a sense of elegance and luxury that you won't find elsewhere!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds with 2 Twin Trundle Beds | Game Room: Full Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Not only is this cabin inspired by the breathtaking Swiss chalets that you'd find in the Alps - all of the decor throughout the 2,400-square-foot-home is European! Plus, this luxurious property is a yoga enthusiast's dream! As a guest at 'Chalet Creekside,' you're provided with 2 wellness kits that include yoga mats and protein shakers.
Get the day started with a caffeinated beverage of your liking, with the espresso machine and hot tea bar! Step out to the covered patio to sip your drink in the great outdoors. This patio has comfy chairs, a gas fireplace, and flat-screen satellite TV - so you can catch up on the morning news.
When you're not watching a movie or surfing the net with the wireless internet access, you could simply sink into the fine leather furnishings in the great room and gaze into the flames of the fireplace.
You'll find everything you need to cook a feast in the fully equipped kitchen! This chef's dream kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, along with plenty of cookware and dishes, flatware, and glassware.
The island bar offers seating for 4 guests, and 2 additional dining tables accommodate 12 people - ideal for large groups. For more seating, venture to the covered patio to dine al fresco while the gas fireplace keeps the space comfortable and toasty! When the weather is right, utilize the grill for a zesty barbecue dinner! Listen to your favorite tunes on the Bluetooth speakers while the grillmaster prepares juicy burgers and steaks.
Once you clear the plates, pour yourself a glass of wine from the 32-bottle wine fridge and go for a soothing soak in the bubbly 8-person hot tub. You may even see some deer strolling through the woods while you relax!
For even more family fun, 'Chalet Creekside' provides a custom wooden corn-hole game and a giant, 5-foot Jenga game! After dark, you'll love the furnished campfire ring for telling stories and making s'mores under a blanket of stars in the Oklahoma night sky.
You'll find additional entertainment in the upstairs private game room, featuring a foosball table, a custom-built Plinko game, 50” flat-screen TV, and a new Nintendo vintage game set with built-in games, along with books, board games, and cards.
A private balcony located off the game room offers a bird’s eye view of the property and the babbling creek. This is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee while listening to the local wildlife!
When the day comes to an end, make your way to either of the 3 bedrooms with high-quality linens. The downstairs master suite features a king bed and flat-screen TV with a BluRay player. The other 2 private bedrooms are upstairs; 1 bedroom boasts a king bed and the other offers 2 full-size beds - each with a twin trundle bed underneath. Each morning, rise and shine with a refreshing rinse in one of the bathrooms which feature large soaking tubs and a rainwater multi-head shower experience. The master bathroom also has 2 luxurious robes for ultimate comfort!
Situated right on a babbling creek in the Ouachita National Forest, and only 2 minutes from the restaurants, wineries, breweries, and unique shops of Hochatown, 'Chalet Creekside' is truly in the perfect location. Whether you plan to go hiking, trout fishing or kayaking in Beavers Bend State Park, or boating and bass fishing on Broken Bow Lake - you'll have easy access to it all!
Take advantage of a provided picnic basket and pack a lunch to enjoy down by the river or the lake! There's nothing better than getting some sun while you enjoy tasty food that you prepared yourself.
When you're not eating down by the creek, take a short drive to Hochatown for dining and imbibing options! Grateful Head Pizza Oven & Tap Room is perfect for a pint and a slice while Abendigo's Grill & Patio is an excellent spot for anyone looking for a juicy steak.
After you've had your fill of tasty grub, head to Beavers Bend Brewery or Mountain Fork Brewery for a local craft beer. Hochatown Distilling Company and Vojai's Winery are great options for those who prefer liquor and wine to beer.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen amenities include stainless steel appliances, toaster, blender, pancake griddle, waffle maker and crock pot, beverage bar with high-end espresso machine and frother, hot tea bar, 32-bottle wine fridge
- Luxury amenities include a hot tub, 5 flat-screen satellite TVs including a 50" 4K flat-screen TV in the great room, BluRay players with a movie library, indoor and outdoor gas fireplaces, wellness kits with yoga mats and protein shakers, gas grill (propane provided), fire pit (firewood not provided), picnic basket, free WiFi, treetop balcony with patio furniture, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Game room amenities include a foosball table, custom-built Plinko game, 50” flat-screen TV, Nintendo vintage game set with built-in games, books, board games, and cards
- Quiet Broken Bow location on a babbling creek with no traffic noise! Enjoy easy access to outdoor activities in state parks, as well as shops and restaurants in Hochatown
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport - 201 Airport Dr, Texarkana, AR 71854, (~92.3 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- This property's quiet location and luxurious interior make it the ideal destination to host your next family event!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 25
- Catering service and a DJ are allowed
- Event insurance is required
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in