Escape to the first city in the First State and stay just steps from a peaceful lake in this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental townhome for 8. Located in a quiet, well-maintained Lewes neighborhood, this recently renovated and furnished home boasts a 2-story interior with contemporary amenities. Relax on the screened porch and enjoy the serenity of the community lake. Drive about 15 minutes to visit 4 different nearby beaches or rent a bike to explore the quaint area on 2 wheels!
Master Bedroom (Upstairs): Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): Queen Bed | Living Room: Double Futon
Pristine community landscaping and lush greenery welcome you upon approaching your home-away-from-home for up to 8 guests. When you're not relaxing inside the modern living space, enjoy leisurely strolls around the lake, catch some shade in the gazebo or your screened porch, or host family picnics in the barbecue lawn space on sunny summer afternoons.
The kitchen comes fully equipped and stocked with the essential appliances, cooking utensils, and food staples (sugar, flour, salt and pepper) for your cooking pleasure. Or, if you don’t feel like cooking, try one of the nearby restaurants, which vary from family and informal to fancy and fit for a gourmet.
There’s an activity for everyone nearby - water parks, miniature golf, tennis, games and rides on the Rehoboth boardwalk, two nature centers, hiking, birding, biking, kayaking, and shopping in the Tanger Outlets and shops in Lewes and Rehoboth. Of course, the ocean and the Delaware Bay are the big draws. Just grab a beach towel and borrow a boogie board from the garage.
After all your coastal Delaware adventures, retreat to unwind in your comfortable living room featuring WiFi and a flat-screen Smart TV, with streaming capability and basic cable channels. You may also like to play a board game, pickup sticks, or put together a jigsaw puzzle. Wake up and prep for the day with ease in one of three full bedrooms, then take your cup of coffee out to the screened porch before you start your day. You may never leave the porch!
Choose between Lewes Beach, Rehoboth Beach, and Dewey Beach for your days of vacation fun. They offer endless opportunities for waterfront recreation and leisure. Rehoboth has the only boardwalk and the most games and rides in one place.
Cape Henlopen State Park next to Lewes Beach is another great option for outdoor activity as it's home to a beautiful nature preserve on a former WWII military base with ocean beaches, (free) hiking trails, an observation tower, and more. After a long day outdoors, head into downtown Lewes, peruse the quaint boutiques and museums, and dine at fresh local seafood joints!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screened Smart TV with cable, a screened porch with lake views, free WiFi, laundry machines, ample closet space, garage and driveway parking, and much more
- Linens and towels (except beach towels) are provided
- Beach equipment - two chairs, two boogie boards, beach mat, umbrella - are available
- Beautiful Lewes location in a quiet, well-maintained neighborhood - Enjoy easy access to several beaches, a boardwalk, bike rentals, nature preserve, local museums, shops, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Philadelphia International Airport - 8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, (~108 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee (dogs only, max 2)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- One week minimum rental
- Additional fees and taxes may apply