** Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Leave your busy schedule behind as you sneak away to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental guest house in Santa Fe! With accommodations for 2 guests, this casita is the perfect couples retreat - tucked away from the bustle, yet just 3 miles from the Plaza. Whether you're here to explore the desert terrain or admire the New Mexico sky, this house is the best place to be.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
A drive down a scenic gravel road will lead you home at the end of each day. Tucked away behind the flora and fauna of New Mexico, this guest house will make you feel secluded in the countryside - even though you're just 3 miles from the plaza.
Time here is best spent outside in the warm desert air. Lounge with loved ones on the covered porch, or venture to the backyard to find dozens of trails dappled with Pinyon and Juniper trees.
Retreat inside to find a beautiful Pueblo-style interior framed by vigas and intricate tile work. Unwind in front of the flat-screen DirecTV in the living room, or enjoy a bit of luxury when you opt for the indoor pool on-site, available for an additional fee.
The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to assist when you're not up for dining out. You'll feel like a star chef as you utilize the gourmet cooktop and oven to whip up five-star cuisine. Set the table for two for a romantic evening of good food and great company.
End the day with a glass of vino on the porch swing, just as another spectacular sunset falls over the city. When you're ready to retire inside, make your way through the glass doors to the bedroom boasting a queen bed equipped with a memory foam topper and thick cotton sheets.
You're just 3 miles from the heart and soul of the city - the historic Santa Fe Plaza! Visit local museums, studios, galleries, and event centers to get a taste of that inspired Southwestern culture. End the day with dinner and drinks at one of the many world-class restaurants and bars in the area.
If you're hoping to stay closer to home, you'll find plenty of fun mere minutes away. Head a mile south to sip brews at Second Street Brewery, Rowley Farmhouse Ales, or Blue Corn Cafe & Brewery. Looking for a thrill? Visit the Meow Wolf, an interactive art exhibit and surreal haunted house!
Outdoor activities abound in New Mexico. Spend the summers hiking and mountain biking the endless trails in the area, and the cool winters shredding the slopes of Ski Santa Fe, just 40 minutes away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with gourmet appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen with DirecTV upon request, laundry machines for extended stays, indoor pool for an additional fee, on-site parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Santa Fe location - Secluded in a quiet neighborhood, yet only 3 miles from the Santa Fe Plaza!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106, (~ 65 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per stay fee (Maximum 1 well-behaved pet allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in