Treat yourself to an unforgettable Rocky Mountain getaway and stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin! Situated just 20 minutes from the town of Fairplay, this hidden haven is surrounded by the great outdoors, inviting alpine adventures each day. With sleeping arrangements for 6 and a central location close to fishing, hiking trails, and many more mountain activities, this cozy Como cabin is the perfect home base for family and friends!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Take a scenic drive into the Colorado wilderness to discover your home-away-from-home tucked into the woods. The rustic interior exudes classic cabin ambiance with hardwood floors, wood-paneled walls, and an antler chandelier.
You can effortlessly prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen, as it features modern appliances and all your cooking essentials. There's even a gas barbecue for the grill masters of the group! When it comes time to feast, gather at the dining table or take your endeavors to the patio furniture to eat al fresco.
Warm summer nights invite you to blaze up the fire pit and make a batch of melt-in-your-mouth s'mores! If it becomes too chilly, curl up in the living room to watch a movie while the wood-burning stove heats the room.
For a replenishing night's sleep, plunge into the plush pillows and new memory foam mattress of the master bedroom's king bed. The kiddos will love sleeping in the second bedroom, where 2 twin-over-twin bunks comfortably sleep 4.
Summertime invites fishing at Tarryall Reservoir and fly fishing in the Tarryall Creek, both no more than a 10-minute drive from the property. You can also find golfing at Shining Mountain Golf Course, Collegiate Peaks Golf Course, or Breckenridge Golf Club.
The American Safari Ranch is about 20 minutes from the home, where you can continue exploring the Rocky Mountains by horseback or ride ATVs through the fresh mountain air. If you're in the mood for a challenging hike, strap your boots on to hike Quandary Peak, which is accessible in less than an hour.
As the aspen trees begin to quiver and change colors, take a scenic 20-minute drive to Kenosha Pass. This area is a prime spot for snapping great photos, mountain biking, and hiking!
In the winter, Breckenridge is an hour away offering a world-class ski resort, charming mountain town, and several quaint shops. As you make your way back home, stop by South Park Brewing for a beer and comfort food.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Roku streaming stick, free WiFi, central heating, a wood-burning stove, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a gas grill, fire pit, covered patio, outdoor furniture, ample parking, and more!
- Serene Como Location - Minutes from an array of outdoor activities, such as fly fishing, horseback riding, rafting, golfing, and hiking!
- Close to brewery tours, railroad train rides, scenic byway drives, a shooting range, hot springs, and zip lining!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~108 miles away)
- This home also features a laptop friendly work space, books, playing cards & board games, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, free parking on premises, private entrance, cooking basics, dishwasher, hammock, covered patio and a fire pit!
- No smoking - outside only
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- ATVs are not allowed on Indian Mountain roads but ATVs can be trailered to Pike National Forest access on Longbow Drive, just a few miles from cabin
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in