|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Blackheath Cottage is a cosy two bedroom terraced stone cottage with secure front and back gardens in Reynoldston village, the heart of Gower. The cottage is located on a quiet lane overlooking a picturesque stream and field. Horses, sheep and cows often come down off the hill to graze along the stream.
Blackheath has modern interior design and furniture blended with traditional features of exposed stone walls and pine floors. The accommodation includes;
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 5 people - one bedroom has a king size double and the other a small double and single.
- sitting room with BT TV (Movies and Sports),WiFi and log burner
- dining room with a glass lantern roof and glass doors opening on to the rear garden there are 2 easy chairs and table/chairs to seat 6
- galley style kitchen superbly equipped with dish washer, washing machine/drier, gas and electric ovens, coffee making machine and wine cooler
- bathroom downstairs with electric power shower and large bath
- garden at the front has a bench to sit and enjoy morning sunshine, at the rear there is seclusion, perfect to enjoy afternoon/evening sunshine with outside furniture and barbeque provided
Bed linen and towels are included plus a box of the famous Gower Cottage brownies made in the village Children of all ages are welcome and we can provide high chair ,travel cot and stairgate
Gower was one of the first areas in the UK to be designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and all the beauty spots and beaches are easily reached with great walks from the front gate.
Stayed at this charming cottage for 3 days. Beautiful property and ideally located to view all the sights of the Gower. The cottage was like home from home and had everything you required for a very comfortable stay. The King Arthur Pub we ate in every night was great as it was a few minutes walk from the cottage. Would thoroughly recommend this property.
Great cottage, very cosy. The beds are very comfortable and everything is done to make you enjoying your stay.
The region is really beautiful, i'm not surprised it inspired Dylan Thomas!
The king arthur hotel is charming and the food is good (I'm french so this is a real compliment ! ;))
No doubt i'd recommend this rental !
Walk or cycle from the cottage to all the best Gower, beaches, clifftop walks, fishing, woods, hills, natural history and scenery abounds.Reynoldston village has a very child friendly local pub and is within 2 mins walk. Fairyhill Hotel and Welcome to Town are 2 top restaurants within a few minutes drive.
See our website for more links and information e.g. cinema and theatre. The Cottage is situated within a 5 mins drive of best Gower beaches. Much wildlife abounds in this location. Excellent location for all sorts of outdoor activities available locally such as walking, cycling, swimming,surfing,golf (five golf courses on Gower – namely Pennard, Gower, Langland, Fairwood, and Clyne), hang/para gliding, rockclimbing, archery, sea angling, birdwatching, scuba diving, or just a day out at the beach - all on Gower.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Wales Tourism 4 star rating
Prices usually Sat-Sat.
Short breaks taken in winter
Typical prices £300 winter, £500-£850 per week in summer. Prices incl electricity /heating/ bedding/ towels.Local treat on arrival.
Bookings with £100 deposit and full payment 28 days prior to holiday.
Payments by e-transfer,cheque or PayPal