Call Yonkers your home with a long stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo! Situated in the Ravine Gardens Condominiums, this peaceful property includes sleeping arrangements for 6, several modern conveniences, and is less than a block from the Hudson River. Whether you're dining on the waterfront, testing your luck at Empire City Casino, or exploring the Wave Hill Public Gardens, you'll love returning to this lovely home-away-from-home after being out and about!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
You'll find all of the comforts of home upon stepping into this well-appointed abode! The intimate living room is the ideal space to spend downtime, as it boasts plush furnishings, a flat-screen cable TV, and wireless internet access.
If you start to get hungry, relocate to the fully equipped kitchen and whip up a wholesome meal using modern appliances. With everything you'll need for a home cooked meal, this kitchen makes the condo perfect for a staycation. Neighboring the kitchen is the 6-person dining table, making it easy to entertain or play games with the family!
After your daily Yonkers outing or a day at the office, take a relaxing rinse in the shower/tub combo before retreating to one of 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom features a queen bed and flat-screen cable TV, while the second bedroom offers a quiet reprieve with a full bed. Additional sleeping can be found using the twin and full-sized air mattresses.
A short 2-block walk will take you to Trevor Park & Playground offering tennis and basketball courts, as well as a large grass area for the kids to romp around in! The Hudson River Museum is located at the edge of the park, where you can learn about the waterway's history and visit the planetarium.
Walk 3 blocks down the road to the JFK Marina. There, you can rent kayaks, canoes, and jet skis for an unforgettable day out on the water!
If you want to place a bet, head over to the Empire City Casino known for its half-mile harness racing track, as well as its indoor slots and games. After you win a few bucks, saunter over to Cross County Shopping Center and treat yourself to a new outfit!
Right outside your door is the metro north which will take you to Penn Station in the heart of New York City! For a calmer evening, simply dine on the waterfront at Xaviars On The Hudson, Yonkers Brewing Company, or Dolphin Restaurant.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, window A/C units, linens, towels, extra pillows and blankets, complimentary toiletries, onsite laundry machines, street parking, and more!
- Great Yonkers Location - Minutes from the Hudson River Museum, Getty Square, Empire City Casino, Cross County Shopping Center, and New York City!
- 3 blocks to the JFK Marina for canoe, kayak, and jet ski rentals!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Westchester County Airport - 240 Airport Rd, White Plains, NY 10604, (~20.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 with additional sleeping on the twin and full air mattress
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in