Escape city life and retreat to this waterfront 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin on an off-shoot of Greers Ferry Lake! In addition to having sleeping arrangements for 9 and a furnished deck looking out to soothing wooded views, this getaway also offers access to a covered boat slip. With this terrific amenity and a prime location situated directly on the water, there's no better place to experience lakeside living than at this cozy home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Cruise through the peaceful community of Devil's Fork Resort to discover your charming cabin surrounded by lush foliage!
The inviting 1,250-square-foot interior is the ideal space to spend downtime, as it's furnished with nature-themed decor, plush leather sofas, and a 60-inch flat-screen Smart TV! On leisurely afternoons, kick back to watch your favorite shows or convene on the furnished deck to play games with the family.
As the group grows hungry, whip up a wholesome home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Here you'll find all your cooking necessities, from modern appliances and ample meal prep space to cookware and dishware!
Each bedroom features a ceiling fan and new Jamison mattresses, ensuring a comfortable slumber for everyone. There are also 2 bathrooms throughout the home, making it easy for the group to rinse off after a day of boating!
An added perk of staying at this humble hideaway is that you'll have access to a premium covered boat slip, also equipped with electric and a storage locker! Simply follow the stone steps down to the resort's dock and you'll be on the water in no time.
The Devils Fork Little Red River flows into Greer Ferry Lake, creating over 40,000 acres of beautiful, clear water. This recreational hub is known for its world-class fishing and water sports, so get ready for an unforgettable day of boating, jet skiing, and wakeboarding! A fishing guide service is also available for an additional cost.
While you're boating around, stop by Devils Fork Recreation Area or Mill Creek Recreation Area for a picnic on land! You can also head over to Sugar Loaf Mountain National Nature Trail, a small island area with scenic hiking paths.
For a day of golfing, the Indian Hills Golf Course is only 10 minutes away! As you make your way back to Greers Ferry, grab some grub at Janssen's Lakefront Restaurant, Bentley's, or Large Mouth Pizza.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with an island bar, large pantry, Keurig, microwave, and full-sized appliances, an 8-person dining table, 60-inch flat-screen satellite/Smart TV, free WiFi, ceiling fans, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, charcoal grill, private boat slip with electric and a storage locker, ample parking, and more!
- Great lakefront Greers Ferry location - Steps from the water and only minutes from several hiking areas, golf courses, and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~76 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the private boat slip is situated in the resort dock, where there are other private boat slips of other residences
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in