Say hello to the rabbits and roadrunners that love visiting this charming Lake Havasu City vacation rental home. The comfy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home is nestled in a quiet neighborhood and perfect for groups of 6. Downtown is only 15 minutes away, with ample spots to dine and shop. Go hiking, fishing, mountain biking, rock climbing, and more in this beautiful Arizona spot. Play on the water for hours with jet skis, paddleboards, boats, and more at the lake - just minutes away!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Bring your furry friend along to this pet-friendly vacation rental home. Your puppy or kitty will love the large backyard and wildlife surrounding the home. Sit on the spacious back patio enjoying a BBQ'd dinner cooked up on the gas grill and feed the visiting rabbits, roadrunners, and quail fruits and veggies from your summer salad.
Watch the sunset over the mountains from the front porch and then come inside and relax with your crew in the open living room. Flip a coin to decide who gets to pick the movie for the evening and press play on the flat-screen cable TV.
The couch doubles as a queen-sized bed at night where 2 can sleep. Rest easy in the 2 bedrooms and awake refreshed to the smell of hot coffee brewing in the kitchen.
Fix breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, where you'll love the ample closet space and beautiful hardwood cabinets. You'll love the attention to detail with a red checkered tablecloth on the charming dining table for 4. Sit 2 at the kitchen peninsula and fuel up for another fun day in Lake Havasu City.
Just 15 minutes from downtown Havasu, grab a latte at Street Side Coffee Company and check out Lake Havasu Museum. Finish your drink while strolling around Lake Havasu State Park, complete with beaches and mountain views.
With Lake Havasu and the Colorado River just minutes from the property, you can fill your days with fun water adventures and aquatic sports. Go paddleboarding or jet skiing, take the boat out and catch a few fish, or rent kayaks and explore the sparkling waters.
"Arizona's Playground" is filled with exciting outdoor activities. The vibrant outdoorsy area is the rock-climbing capital of the Southwest, with miles of desert trails just waiting to be explored. The adrenaline-seeking person in your group will love going off-roading on ATV trails, ultralight-flying, or hiking through miles of desert trails. For a unique view of the landscape, rent a hot air balloon, vintage aircraft, or helicopter.
If you're ready to cool off on a hot Arizona day, take the family out to Lake Havasu City Aquatic Center for an afternoon of fun in the enormous indoor waterpark.
With something for everyone, this vibrant area is filled with authentic spots to dine, local shops, and historic sites. Golf at nearby courses, visit the famous London Bridge, drive along Route 66 , and enjoy every memorable moment of your Lake Havasu City vacation!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, sleeper sofa, in-unit washer and dryer, linens and towels, parking, fire pit (firewood not provided), gas grill, outdoor patio seating, central air-conditioning, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, trailer parking and more
- This centrally located vacation rental home is minutes from Lake Havasu, Route 66, and the Colorado River. Downtown Havasu is just 15 minutes away, where you can shop, dine, and visit historic locations. Walk around Lake Havasu State Park, visit Lake Havasu City Aquatic Center, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kingman Airport - 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401, (~69.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per pet per stay fee
- Please note that the homeowners have a cat who often resides on the property, so be mindful in case you are travelling with someone who has allergies
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in