*Please note that there are 2 neighboring vacation cabins with some shared outdoor amenities, and other travelers may be present*
Your Great Lakes getaway begins by booking this beautiful 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental home in Schroeder. Up to 6 guests can enjoy 240 feet of shoreline along Lake Superior - North America's largest freshwater lake - and panoramic views like you're on a cruise ship off the rocky shore exterior. Relax on the wraparound deck after days of lakefront activity!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
A breathtaking rocky coast, pristine Lake Superior views, and tall Timber forests welcome you upon arriving at this 'Heart of Superior' cabin. Spend quality time admiring this panoramic Great Lake view from your expansive deck or find the perfect spot on the rocks to enjoy the sunrise and sunset or to watch the birds and boats go by.
Inside, you'll find a large wood-burning fireplace, skylights, wall-to-wall windows overlooking the lake, and a vaulted ceiling great room for the ultimate relaxation experience. During downtime, unwind in this recently renovated living space with new leather furnishings and stream favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Utilize the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the essential cooking utensils for your home-cooked meals. Share early morning breakfast at the kitchen nook table, sip your favorite beverage at the bar counter while your group's chef prepares dinner in the evening, then set the dining table that expands to seat 12 guests and feast on your gourmet dishes while enjoying the views through the lakeside windows!
This home provides and shares outdoor amenities like a gas grill, 4 bicycles, and yard games with the neighboring 'Serenity' and 'Tranquility' cabins. If you're interested in traveling with a larger group (up to 14) and renting the other units, check the availability of Evolve listings #336088 & 340811.
When you're ready to call it a night, you'll find a master suite with a pillow-top king bed and lake views through sliding glass doors, a bedroom with 2 twin-sized pillow top beds, and a queen memory foam pullout bed in the living room for additional accommodation. The master bath boasts a double-sink vanity, luxurious walk-in shower, and a deep soaking tub with lake views for a relaxing start to each day on vacation.
'Reflections' cabin provides an unbeatable getaway destination along the beautiful, untouched Lake Superior shoreline. Take just 50 steps to reach the water or head out to explore nearby outdoor recreation, historic sites, and other attractions during your stay. You'll have easy access to the Superior Hiking Trail leading to the Oberg Mountain Scenic Overlook, as well as the Gitchi-Gami or endless other bike trails for a day of recreation or mountain biking.
Temperance River State Park and Tettegouche State Park both host scenic areas for hiking, rock climbing, bird watching, and snowshoeing, while Sugar Cove Nature Center is home to a 1.1 billion-year-old lava flow and cobblestone beach. In the winter, venture through surrounding snowmobiling and cross-country skiing trails, and discover great alpine skiing and snowboarding at Lutsen Mountains - the largest ski resort in the Midwest.
In the summer, avid golfers can fine-tune their game at Superior National at Lutsen, offering 9 and 18 hole courses, or the Silver Bay Golf Course. After your day of golf, discover a unique wine-tasting experience at the new North Shore Winery in Lutsen.
Drive into the heart of Schroeder and check out the Cross River Falls and Heritage Center before enjoying a sweet treat at Schroeder Baking Company. Take the car a little further to the town of Tofte and treat yourself to a slice of pizza at Coho Cafe or fresh seafood at Bluefin Grille!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large, stone wood-burning fireplace, 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV, wall-to-wall windows with lakeside views, an updated bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub, full-size laundry room, a wraparound deck, outdoor furnishings along 240 feet of shoreline, driveway parking, and more
- Shared outdoor amenities with the other on-site cabins include a gas grill, 4 bicycles, and yard games
- Waterfront Lake Superior location just outside of Shroeder - Explore waterfront activities and other outdoor recreation opportunities on the Lake Superior Trail, Gitchi Gami Bike Trails, and at sites like Temperance River State Park and Tettegouche State Park. Head to Lutsen Mountains for skiing in the winter months!
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Dr, St Paul, MN 55111 (~235 miles away) or Duluth International Airport – 4701 Grinden Dr, Duluth, MN (~82 miles away)
- 3-day minimum rental
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there are 2 neighboring vacation cabins with some shared outdoor amenities, and other travelers may be present
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in