Discover a beach getaway where you can listen to the roar of the Pacific Ocean! The Little Orca's Place is a cute home located just across the street from the beach, very near the public access to the clam digging beach in Moclips - a short walk to the sand! Perfect for small families or couples, this vacation rental house has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and sleeps up to 5 people. On the Moclips River, this peaceful town is the perfect destination for a romantic or restful getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Much of this home has been updated and newly furnished, and comes equipped with a full-size kitchen, including a refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, and a dishwasher.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized, pillow-top mattress and the second bedroom includes a twin-over-full-sized, memory foam-top mattresses.
Ocean-themed decor frames the cozy living room - perfect for downtime! You'll also have complimentary access to the WiFi if you need to do some work while you're on vacation.
Your picturesque seaside escape awaits in this cozy cottage, just steps from the beach. You can hear the sounds of the ocean from the home, creating a peaceful environment for you and your friends/family!
-- THE LOCATION --
Moclips is an ideal base for exploring the spectacular west coast of the Olympic Peninsula. Lake Quinault is a short 30-40 minute drive away, and the scenic beaches of the Olympic National Park lie north of there. Pacific Beach, Seabrook, and Ocean Shores are nearby as well.
Spend a day outdoors enjoying the incredible natural scenes surrounding you. Explore Pacific Beach State Park or the numerous nearby parks with trails that are perfect for hiking or running. You can also go kayaking along the Moclips River or enjoy an afternoon stroll along the beach.
Access your inner child and fly a kite or build a sand castle at the beach. During the fall, winter, and spring seasons, you can dig for clams,= or fish in the surf. In the winter, bald eagles are a common sight.
On the rainy or colder months, you can explore the Sandphifer Gallery. The museum of North Beach is another place to wander through. There are beachside restaurants between Moclips and Ocean Shores and fine dining can be had at the nearby Ocean Crest Resort.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, linens and towels, sofa, in-unit washer and dryer, complimentary toiletries, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, beach access, and more
- Just across from the ocean, this seaside Moclips cottage is close to restaurants, shops, museums, and more. Hike around Pacific Beach State Park and kayak along the Moclips River
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bowerman Airport - Airport Way, Hoquiam, WA 98550, (~27.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $25 per pet, per stay fee (maximum of 1 small dog under 25lbs)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in