Find all the best of Fort Collins minutes from your front door while staying at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath bungalow. ‘Remington Retreat’ is a recently renovated vacation rental with room for 6, a beautifully landscaped yard and WiFi-enabled hot tub. Tour Colorado State University a short stroll away, discover the wonders of Old Town 5 minutes up the road or dive into the scenic outdoor oasis of Horsetooth Reservoir 7 miles west!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* Please note the homeowner lives on site in a separate unit *
* There are exterior security cameras; these do not look into interior spaces *
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed (Can be converted to 2 Twin Beds)
Peace, quiet and adventure abound in this fantastic FoCo location. Decompress from daily exploits in the backyard, offering a charcoal grill and furnished patio. Connect your Smartphone to the hot tub as you sink in for some R&R.
When you’re feeling hungry, walk no more than a couple of blocks to feast at local favorites like Totally 80’s Pizza and Black Bottle Brewery, or stay in and enjoy a quick bite prepared by the wet bar.
Head into Old Town for a night out, or opt for an at-home evening in the well-appointed living area, fully furnished with a gas fireplace and mounted flat-screen cable TV.
Call it a night and retire to either one of the 2 bedrooms, each outfitted with brand new bedding and medium-soft memory foam mattresses. Early risers staying in the master bedroom will love starting their mornings on the walk-out patio!
-- THE LOCATION --
Whether you’re in town to visit your student at CSU, hike around Horsetooth Reservoir or discover the magic of Old Town - this centrally located bungalow serves as your one-stop-shop for Fort Collins fun!
Explore local eateries only a short walk away, or stroll a mile toward the Sonny Lubick Field to begin your tour of the sprawling Colorado State University campus.
When you need a change of scenery, Old Town offers entertainment for all with historic sites, novelty shops, cozy cafes and 5-star restaurants. Build your own cheese board at The Welsh Rabbit, treat your group to creative tapas and cocktails at Cafe Vino, or experience the brand new Elizabeth Hotel - home to the one-of-a-kind Emporium Kitchen & Wine Market.
For outdoor adventures, drive 15 minutes toward Horsetooth Reservoir providing opportunities for paddle boarding, swimming, fishing and boating, along with hiking, horseback riding and mountain biking!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a wet bar with a mini fridge and Keurig coffee maker, evaporative cooler, gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, Netflix, furnished patio, landscaped backyard, charcoal grill, WiFi-enabled hot tub, alley parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Central Fort Collins location - One mile from Colorado State University and a 5-minute drive from Old Town! Close to countless shops and eateries, and a quick 15-minute trip from Horsetooth Reservoir
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~70 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that evidence of extra people at the property may result in additional fees
- Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please also note that this property features exterior security cameras in the alley and at the front gate. These do not look into any interior spaces