Experience a little Southern hospitality when you stay at this vacation rental house in Columbus! This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home boasts 2,800 square feet, accommodations for up to 6 guests, a private pool, and wonderful memorabilia from the 1950s. You'll quickly fall in love with the charm of Columbus as you explore the historic homes, boutique shops, and delicious restaurants downtown. Return to your new home-away-from-home each day and enjoy quality time with loved ones!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Non-stop fun with friends and family awaits at this beautiful home. Spend your days around the private pool working on your tan and seeing who has the best cannonball off of the diving board. Those looking to stay dry can play games in the spacious yard or catch up on their favorite book in the gazebo.
After working up an appetite, head back inside to whip up your favorite recipe in the fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances. Add some fire to the meal with the charcoal grill until it's time to eat at the 6-person dining table.
Spend the evening catching up with the rest of the group in the living room featuring a plush sofa, 2 armchairs, and a piano. Step out to the sunroom to watch the 40-inch satellite TV or play one of the provided games.
Catch up with any last-minute work or check the events calendar online at the desk in the den. Once you're finished, make a nightcap at the bar and gather around the flat-screen satellite TV for family movie night.
When the credits roll, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms to rest up for the next day on the soft queen-sized mattresses. Whoever gets the master bedroom will have the added luxury of a roll-top desk and an en-suite bathroom.
When you're not lounging by the pool, get out and explore downtown Columbus! Kick things off with a Historic Home Tour starting at the Tennessee Williams Home & Welcome Center. From there you can tour 7 more historic homes, some dating back to the civil war.
If you're looking for an enjoyable day on the water, head 15 minutes to the Columbus Marina to rent a pontoon boat. Explore the lake, dive into the refreshing water, or drop a line and try to catch dinner.
Golfers will want to look into some of the nearby courses for a challenging round. Book a tee time at Green Oaks Golf Course, Lion Hills Center and Golf Club, or Elm Lake Golf Course.
You'll love this home's location close to the Mississippi State University campus! Visit students and friends, stroll the campus, or cheer on the Bulldogs as they battle other SEC foes.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a private pool, flower garden, 2 satellite TVs, treadmill, spacious yard with a gazebo, central air conditioning, charcoal grill, 2 propane heating panels, and more
- Quiet Columbus location - Close to historic downtown, shopping, restaurants, historic homes, golfing, fishing, boat rentals, museums, Mississippi State University, Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi University for Women, parks, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Golden Triangle Regional Airport - 2080 Airport Rd, Columbus, MS 39701, (~15.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No use of the pool by anyone other than the booked guests
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- For every stay that exceeds one week, an additional cleaning fee of $75 will be charged, per week
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in