This Queen Anne home built in 1876 is located in the heart of Oak Park, just a few minutes walk to Frank Lloyd Wright home and studio and the largest collection of his homes, Unity Temple and Ernest Hemingway’s birthplace and museum.
Location, location, location!!!! There are plenty of restaurants, beautiful parks with playgrounds, boutiques, grocery stores, seasonal farmer’s market, bars, and theater all within easy walking distance (2blocks).
You will enjoy our bright and spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom second floor apartment that has been renovated but still has the charm of an older home. The apartment is comfortable, clean and supplied with all basic necessities.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed and en suite bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
The guest bedroom has two twin size beds, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
The kitchen is equipped with all new stainless steel appliances and everything you need to prepare a meal.
- Complementary coffee, tea, sugar and some pantry staples
- One parking space in the driveway
- 2 TVs with cable
- High speed Internet
- Coin operated laundry facility in premises
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathrooms equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer and plenty of towels
- The apartment is equipped with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and fire extinguisher