Start your Orlando area vacation off right when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental townhouse in Davenport! This 1,400-square-foot home for 7 is ideally located close to I4 for quick access to major theme parks, shopping, restaurants, and everything Orlando has to offer. When you're not out visiting with Mickey Mouse and friends, take advantage of the Regal Palms Resort amenities including a fitness center, lazy river, beach-style pool, and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Step inside your new home-away-from-home, which has been upgraded from top to bottom, and prepare for an unforgettable family vacation! Venture out to the cozy patio with your favorite beverage and switch into vacation mode.
Back inside, plush sofas invite you to relax in the living room while you watch the flat-screen cable TV. When bellies start to rumble, head to the fully equipped kitchen to begin meal preparations. Serve your tasty feast at the elegant dining table and discuss your plans for the day.
You'll love the home's proximity to the beach-style pool! With the pool just 5 townhouses away, you can be working on your tan in no time. Take advantage of the other Regal Palms Resort amenities including a lazy river, water slide, tiki bar, sand volleyball court, fitness center, arcade, restaurant, and day spa all for a small $15 per day fee.
When the kids can't keep their eyes open any longer, return to the townhouse and tuck them into the twin-over-full bunk bed before heading to the master bedroom. Rinse off in the master en-suite bathroom before sliding under the covers of the king bed and falling asleep to a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
When you do decide to venture away from the resort, you'll love how close the home sits to I4 for quick access to area attractions! Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are all within 30 minutes.
Take a day trip to Cocoa Beach where you can relax on the sand, play in the surf, and do some shopping at Ron Jon Surf Shop. If you prefer the Gulf coast to the Atlantic shore, head just over an hour west to Clearwater beach to see the sights in Tampa after the beach.
Golfers rejoice! Highlands Reserve Golf Club is across the street offering championship-level play along pine tree-lined fairways, large greens, and beautiful scenery that will challenge every level of player. With at least 15 courses no more than 30 minutes away, there's plenty of options to play for the next round.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 porches with outdoor furniture, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Regal Palms Resort amenities include a beach-style pool, lazy river, water slide, tiki bar, sand volleyball court, fitness center, arcade, restaurant, and day spa
- Ideal Davenport location - Close to I4, theme parks, shopping, restaurants, golfing, kayaking, airboat tours, hiking, fishing, just over an hour from Cocoa Beach, Tampa, Clearwater Beach, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~34 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $85 per pet, per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is a mandatory $15 per day resort fee that covers the use of the pool and the gym. This fee is paid directly to the resort
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The home is protected by a Ring Video Doorbell. Camera is not monitored for Guest safety in any way and should not be relied on by Guest for personal security or security of their belongings. Cameras may be used to enforce and verify compliance with rental policies. Any damage caused to Doorbell and its camera by Guest or Guest’s party may result in a partial or complete loss of deposit funds