Take a break from the city for a relaxing retreat in the pines when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Flagstaff, Arizona. Boasting 1,450 square feet of tasteful living space, a wraparound deck, gas grill, and outdoor seating, this home-away-from-home is perfect for up to 8 guests. Enjoy nearby hiking trails, a park, recreational vehicle areas and proximity to Arizona Snowbowl. Venture a little further to access Sedona, the Grand Canyon or Williams!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Extra Mattress (Linens Provided)
Upon arrival, you’ll instantly be charmed by this nature hideout surrounded by towering evergreens and national forest trails that go on for miles just outside your door. After getting settled in, take a stroll to Raymond Country Park - just down the road at the entrance of the subdivision - to let the kids play and make use of the softball area, basketball court, picnic tables and grilling areas.
After exhausting your energy, return to the cabin and unwind on the plush furniture of the living room and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Direct TV. The open layout and expansive wall of windows make the place feel bright and airy.
Just across from the living room, the fully equipped kitchen area features stainless steel appliances, ample countertops, a 4-person breakfast bar, and a dining table with seating for 6. Relish good meals with great company inside, or head out to the expansive deck to fire up the gas grill and have an al fresco dining experience.
When you're ready to call it a night retire to one of the 3 bedrooms - all offering cozy beds that will ensure a peaceful night's rest.
-- THE LOCATION --
Not only is the property itself an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, but its location is as well! This home has access to the US Forest Service, and is surrounded by outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, running, disc golf, rock climbing, hunting, and nearby trails for riding quads and other off road vehicles.
During the winter months, drive approximately 20 miles to the Arizona Snowbowl for cross country and downhill skiing! Here, you can also take a scenic ride up the chair lift year-round.
For a local watering hole and tasty food, drive 5 minutes to Mountainaire Tavern! More dining and entertainment options are just 7 minutes away in Flagstaff.
If you wish to explore the area further, Sedona, the Grand Canyon and Williams reside less than 2 hours away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stacked washer and dryer, 3 flat-screen TVs equipped with either DirecTV or a DVD player, free WiFi, a wraparound deck, gas grill, outdoor seating for 8, street parking and more
- Amazing Flagstaff location near outdoor recreational activities, restaurants, 20 miles from Arizona Snowbowl, and less than 2 hours from Sedona, Grand Canyon and Williams
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~5.6 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The Wifi is a Verizon aircard. Instructions for connecting to the wireless internet network can be found inside the unit on the aircard by the TV upon arrival. You cannot stream movies. The WiFi is only for basic email and internet usage
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in