Experience the splendors of Spokane when you stay at this historic 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! With sleeping for 4, a beautifully maintained, fenced-in backyard, and a terrific location 10 minutes from downtown, this cozy bungalow is the perfect home base for small families and groups of friends. Whether you're perfecting your swing at Downriver Golf Course a few blocks away or discovering downtown's breathtaking Riverfront Park, this getaway will satisfy your every need!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Original hardwood floors with contemporary furnishings create a modern farmhouse feel in this 1,700-square-foot abode. During downtime, gather in the living room to watch the large flat-screen cable TV!
To create a divine meal, head over to the stocked kitchen or whip up a savory surprise al fresco on the gas grill. With a breakfast nook, 4-person dining table, and patio furniture in the backyard, you can easily savor meals inside or out.
As the sun sets, watch the pups romp around in the fenced-in yard or take a short stroll west to a lookout point revealing incredible views of the Spokane River. Families will also love taking their furry friends and kiddos to Audubon Park only 4 blocks away!
When you return home, get ready for bed in either full bathroom before settling into the inviting king bed of the master bedroom. Additional sleeping can be found in the second bedroom, outfitted with a plush queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
The golfers of the group are in luck; the Downriver Golf Course is a quick 0.5 miles away, where rolling fairways framed by towering pines is the ideal setting for perfecting your swing. Also nearby is the Indian Canyon Golf Course, comprised of a uniquely designed 6,255-yard course.
A 10-minute drive is all that stands between you and downtown, home to the Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox, Steam Plant Square shopping center, and an array of tasty restaurants. While you're out, don't forget to visit the Riverfront Park, sure to awe you with its dramatic waterfall!
To get some hiking in, pop over to Washington's largest state park, Riverside State Park! This sprawling 14,000-acre recreational mecca is brimming with trails, off-roading areas, and fishing creeks. Afterward, go to The Flying Goat or Downriver Grill right by the home for a bite to eat!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with cable, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, microwave, in-unit laundry machines, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, a fenced-in yard, patio furniture, a gas grill, driveway parking, and more!
- Supreme Spokane Location - Mere minutes from Spokane's treasured Downriver neighborhood, the Downriver Golf Course, downtown, the Riverfront Park, and Riverside State Park! 15 Minutes from Northern Quest Casino.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport (~9.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The vacation rental permit number for this home is Z18-426STRN
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in