|Space||625 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
vacation rental description
We would like to welcome you to our newly re-modeled Townhouse on Navarre Beach with only a very short walk to the beach and the sound. Our name 'Seas the Day' comes from our need to take time out of our busy life and take advantage of our time on this Great Earth that God has created for us. So we invite you to Seas the Days in Navarre and leave work and other things behind.
Miles of white sandy beaches. Be sure to bring beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella, sun screen, shampoo/conditioner, hair blowdryer, bath soap, hand soap,dishwashing & laundry detergent, and paper products.
* Drive up and walk in access to the Town House
* Easy Beach Access just 350 ft. from the front door
* Pet Friendly *Small Dogs only* Prior approval required* ($100 Pet Fee)
* Has Front And Rear Decks for sunning and barbequing
* Food and entertainment is just a short walk up the street
* A fishing pier that is great for fishing or just walk out over the ocean
* Good breakfast at the Pier Cafe
* Rental for bikes, kayaks, jet ski's sailboats, surf boards and beach chairs with umbrellas are available
* Have fun at many of the volley ball courts
After a long day at the beach relax in our newly re-modeled and very comfortable home with lots of features:
* Large Flat Screen High Def TV in the Bedroom and Living Room
* Cable and internet service
* Large Walk-In Fully Tiled Shower
* Large bedroom with two closets
* All Kitchen needs supplied
* Towels and Linens furnished
* Coffee Maker
* Refrigerator with ice-maker
* Washer and Dryer
* Very comfortableQueen Bed
* Large soft Sofa with pull out bed and room for another person to sleep on additional sofa
* Electronic access to door, no key to keep up with
We are a family of 4 and love coming to Navarre! It's such a laid back beach town with plenty of outdoor activities like jogging, fishing and just enjoying the beach.
We chose this property because it is right in the middle of the Sound and the Gulf. Very short walk to either. Multi-use path (for jogging, etc.) right outside our door.
We love our space because we can walk to the end of our driveway, cross our road and go get a snow cone, walk to the restaurants. We love sitting on the front deck and hanging out after a day at the beach.
The place was beautiful. Will definitely try to book again next time!
We will definitely be returning to "Seas the Day"! There was too much to enjoy to list each thing, but I'll begin by saying the beach is our favorite place to relax. Navarre is perfect for that as well as enjoying laid back beach life. Riding bikes and watching the sunset from the culdesac made this beautifully decorated beach condo/cottage the perfect choice for us. It was clean, quiet and had a true beach cottage feel. Be sure to visit the restaurant at the pier (live music) and BBQ food truck across the street.
Rental was clean, cute decorations and kitchen well stocked. Owner was quick to respond to all questions before rented amd during our stay. Good place to stay!
Clean, quiet.....short walk to beach. Nice getaway.
The property was very nice and roomy. The water heater broke the last night we were there and we were told to flip the circuit breaker which didn't fix it. Also the wifi never connected, luckily we didn't spend much time in the room. It was a short walk to the beach and the bay which was really nice and there is a front porch that is big enough to hang out on if you wanted to. And it has a full kitchen with utensils and a sectional couch.
Cathy, thank you so much ,for letting us stay, at your home. it is beautiful,we all think, we are thinking of renting it out again, but we don't know when, but we will call you ,and let you know.enjoyed the stay again VERY MUCH, THANK YOU AGAIN. The best place ,was the waffle house, for a good breakfast,the other places, I did not like very well, and yes ,I would recommend to other people, your place to stay. well, we will rent your place again. TAKE CARE.. MIKE ,JULIE,, AND MICHAEL..
Top Thing to do in City:
* Enjoy the beautiful beach!.
* Fish off the pier....
* Walk, jog or bike on the multi-use path.
* rent scooters and go for a ride!.
* Enjoy the restaurants on the beach or at the pier....
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Drive to the State Park beaches and have a picnic!.
* go geo caching! It's free!!.
* Go bird watching..
* Take a walk on the pier- $1 per person.
* make sand castles!! (and memories).
Top Thing to do in Family:
* The Sound side is calm and perfect for small children.
* get snow cones a few steps away!.
* go fishing or for a walk on the pier..
* go bike riding on the multi-use path.
* join a volley ball game at one of the many volley ball courts!.
activities and attractions in Navarre Beach Gulf Coast North
* Most within walking distance:
* The National Seashore
* The Navarre Beach Park
* Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Bar
* Watersport Rentals, including boating, jet skiing,and parasailing
* Convenience Store/Gas
* Naval Air Museum
* Navarre Zoo
* Bike Path
* Jogging Path
* Publix, WinnDixie, Walmart less than 3 miles away
Lots of food, entertainment and shopping just a short distance from us in Pensacola (30 minutes), Fort Walton (20 minutes) and the best shopping and fun at San Destin (1 hour and 20 minutes away). Make a day for shopping and other entertainment.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - May 26 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Aug 5 2017
7 night minimum stay
Aug 6 2017 - Nov 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Security deposit returned within one week of departure as long as no damage to home or contents. Summer rentals are Sat-Sat only, unless last minute openings. Monthly rentals available Dec-Mar.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.