About the property
- Townhome625 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Townhome, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 4
vacation rental description
We would like to welcome you to our newly re-modeled Townhouse on Navarre Beach with only a very short walk to the beach and the sound. Our name 'Seas the Day' comes from our need to take time out of our busy life and take advantage of our time on this Great Earth that God has created for us. So we invite you to Seas the Days in Navarre and leave work and other things behind.
Miles of white sandy beaches. Be sure to bring beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella, sun screen, shampoo/conditioner, hair blowdryer, bath soap, hand soap,dishwashing & laundry detergent, and paper products.
* Drive up and walk in access to the Town House
* Easy Beach Access just 350 ft. from the front door
* Pet Friendly *Small Dogs only* Prior approval required* ($100 Pet Fee)
* Has Front And Rear Decks for sunning and barbequing
* Food and entertainment is just a short walk up the street
* A fishing pier that is great for fishing or just walk out over the ocean
* Good breakfast at the Pier Cafe
* Rental for bikes, kayaks, jet ski's sailboats, surf boards and beach chairs with umbrellas are available
* Have fun at many of the volley ball courts
After a long day at the beach relax in our newly re-modeled and very comfortable home with lots of features:
* Large Flat Screen High Def TV in the Bedroom and Living Room
* Cable and internet service
* Large Walk-In Fully Tiled Shower
* Large bedroom with two closets
* All Kitchen needs supplied
* Towels and Linens furnished
* Coffee Maker
* Refrigerator with ice-maker
* Washer and Dryer
* Very comfortableQueen Bed
* Large soft Sofa with pull out bed and room for another person to sleep on additional sofa
* Electronic access to door, no key to keep up with
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About kathy mccaffrey
We are a family of 4 and love coming to Navarre! It's such a laid back beach town with plenty of outdoor activities like jogging, fishing and just enjoying the beach.
Why kathy mccaffrey chose Navarre Beach
We chose this property because it is right in the middle of the Sound and the Gulf. Very short walk to either. Multi-use path (for jogging, etc.) right outside our door.
What makes this Townhome unique
We love our space because we can walk to the end of our driveway, cross our road and go get a snow cone, walk to the restaurants. We love sitting on the front deck and hanging out after a day at the beach.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Just as advertized.
Very clean and well stocked with the things we needed. Everything was in good working order. Very peaceful and relaxing. We were thankful we could take our small dog. We had a great week.
Great place to stay!
Loved the accommodations, it was perfect for us and our pups. Had all the conveniences of home. Great location, short walk to beach access and to bridge to cross over to Navarre to go shopping or sight seeing. Only thing I wish is that we had stayed a few more days.
Thank you! And we're excited you're coming back in September!!!
Great place to stay for 2. Close walk to the beautiful white sandy beaches
Great place to stay for the 2 of us. Convienent to the beach. It was nice to have beach chairs and umbrella available to use. The bikes were a bonus, we loved riding in the morning along the beach. Easy instructions to follow when opening and closing up the home. The owner was very quick to respond to her messsges. We would stay here again.
Nice & Clean
Seas the Day was the perfect little get away for our family. It was very clean and the perfect size for our family. We enjoyed breakfast and lunch on the front balcony and walks down to the bay area with the kids. It was a short walking distance to the beach! We will be looking to stay here again.
So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Seas the Day! We'd love to have you come back!
Great location and great place
Nice little cottage, had everything we needed. It was clean and well maintained.
Great place to stay!
The place Was exactly what was expected. It was clean and well stocked. Kathy was easy to get ahold of and really helpful! Navarre was quaint and beautiful. Our dogs loved the dog friendly beach a few miles down the road. Overall was an amazing place to spend a few days to relax.
activities and attractions in Navarre Beach Gulf Coast North
* Most within walking distance:
* The National Seashore
* The Navarre Beach Park
* Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Bar
* Watersport Rentals, including boating, jet skiing,and parasailing
* Convenience Store/Gas
* Naval Air Museum
* Navarre Zoo
* Bike Path
* Jogging Path
* Publix, WinnDixie, Walmart less than 3 miles away
Lots of food, entertainment and shopping just a short distance from us in Pensacola (30 minutes), Fort Walton (20 minutes) and the best shopping and fun at San Destin (1 hour and 20 minutes away). Make a day for shopping and other entertainment.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Security deposit returned within one week of departure as long as no damage to home or contents. Summer rentals are Sat-Sat only, unless last minute openings. Monthly rentals available Dec-Mar.