|Minimum Stay||9 - 30 nights|
Brite Spacious and spotless, this second floor corner villa is fully upgraded. This is the largest unit in the Golf Villas with a large living room. Designed to meet or exceed your expectations, this rental has everything you need for a perfect vacation.
Rental includes the following:
* Private quiet location with rare wraparound patio
* Convenient parking only a few steps from the front door
* Open floor plan with plentiful, large windows to bring the Florida outdoors inside
* Screened patio with table & chairs
* Newly refurbished community pool located on the corner
* 50" flatscreen TV with premium+HD cable in living room, tv in both bedrooms with premium HD cable
* High-speed WiFi Internet connection password protected
* Truly turnkey, just bring your clothes, your clubs and your toothbrush
* Both King Master and Guest Suite boast spotless luxury bedding & linens
* Elegant master bathroom with double sinks
* Deluxe master stall shower, frameless glass door and hand shower
* Tastefully updated ensuite guest bath with full privacy for guests
* New sofa with fold out queen bed, sofabed linens & pillows provided
* Upgraded with Duet high-capacity front load washer & dryer
* Washer has sanitize feature so you know your linens are always fresh & immaculate
* Spacious walk-in closets with california closet organizers in both closets
* Large dresser in each bedroom, night tables with generous storage space
* Extra sheet sets, pillows and plenty of towels
* Gourmet eat-in kitchen with new appliances, quality cookware
* Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand, high-speed mixer, blender, toaster, microwave
* 14 high hat lights just installed in unit, all with dimmers
* all utilities included
* beautiful Maple flooring just installed
* PGA National resort has 24 hr security
Fabulous property in terms of style, comfort, and location. Property description was as described. We arrived late after a long day of travel and were happy to be greeted by the owner and chilled bottled waters in the refrigerator. We stayed a week for a golf tournament at the Fazio/Champions course. The location was perfect for us with only a short drive to the clubhouse or the grocery store from the condo. Hole 2 of the Champions course was a short walk form the condo. Although we only dined out once, there were many affordable options nearby. The beds were very comfortable. Loved the ceiling fans in each room. The owner made sure we had everything we needed and made sure everything went smoothly and stress free. We hope to return next year at the same time of year and plan to rent again if possible.
I have to say, Ron and Kerrie have a wonderful and renovated condo that has new appliances hardword floors and very accommodating bedrooms and bathrooms. This condo as a wrap around enclosed balcony that my wife, two kids and my two French Bulldogs loved. While my family and I were trying to find a home for purchase, Ron and Kerrie were really flexible to extend our stay. We are so grateful to have met and stayed at this vacation home. You will not go wrong at this property. Book it fast before you miss your chance because this property is one of a kind. Thanks Ron and Kerrie!
This condo was a great find! The location is perfect for easy access to golf, tennis, shopping and dining in Palm Beach Gardens. We stayed for 5 nights and could not have had better or easier accommodations. The kitchen had what we needed to cook simple meals. The bed was super comfortable. The unit is very clean and nicely furnished. The screened in balcony was great for morning coffee and end of day happy hour. Having a washer and dryer in the unit was also appreciated. The owner is very nice and was extremely easy to work with . We will definitely contact Ron again when we are in need of lodging in that area in the future.
Top Thing to do in City:
* spa break.
Top Thing to do in Budget:.....
Top Thing to do in Family:.....
Kravis Center Performing Arts - Palm Beach
Gardens Mall/Downtown at the Gardens - Palm Beach Gardens
City Place, West Palm Beach - Shopping, dining, entertainment
Singer Island - Sunbathe, swim, sail, watersports
Worth Avenue, Palm Beach - Upscale shopping, dining, entertainment
Lion Country Safari - wildlife and children's park
Gambling - boats and casinos
Mets/Florida Marlins/St. Louis Cardinals spring training nearby
Norton Art Museum, West Palm Beach
Flagler Museum, Palm Beach
Disneyworld, Orlando - 2-1/2 hours
Kennedy Space Center, Melbourne - 2 hours
Juno Beach - Water sports, fishing
Waterfront dining - Dockside Seagrille, Carmine's, Waterway Cafe,
Riverside, Seasons 52, and much more
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
10 night minimum stay
Feb 18 2017 - Feb 26 2017
9 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
depending on the season:
Call for Quote
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.