|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
5 Minute Walk To Beach * Ocean View Beachside Home * Wrap-around Lanai * Spacious 2,200 SF 3BR, 2-1/2BA Home * Pool * Full Service Gourmet Kitchen * BBQ * Huge Master * Indoor Laundry * TV & WIFI * Parking * 2 Mile Walking Loop * Golf * Hiking Trails * Playground * Park * Amazing 600 SF 1BR - 1BA Courtyard Garden Villa also Available * More...
This Hawaii ocean view home is uniquely located in Lanikai - Kailua on the cooler, tropical, NE shores of Oahu. This area is best known for its miles of white sand beaches, gentle turquoise ocean surf, and trade wind breezes. Lanikai is tucked in along the beach next to the popular town of Kailua Beach.
Escape from your everyday life to this private beachside Hawaiian style home. Relax on the wrap-around lanai with your favorite cool tropical drink. Absorb stunning ocean views with the Moke's (Mokulua Islands) just offshore, listening to the crashing surf. Stroll over to the white sand beach and work on your tan, take a dip in the inviting surf, launch a kayak, or paddle board. You'll be thrilled watching the pros kite surf, and canoe teams practice and race each other. Come experience why Lanikai Beach is consistently rated among the 10 top beaches in the world.
Spectacular ocean views captivate you from sunrise to sunset from this home. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths that comfortably sleep up to 6, but can accommodate 8 guests. Separately available with rental of home is an amazing 1 bedroom, 1 bath Courtyard Garden Villa that can accommodate an additional 3-4 guests. Please inquire for more information. The home boasts a spacious ocean view gourmet kitchen with large cooking island. The great room and dining area are open to the kitchen with vaulted open beam ceilings and walls of glass to take in spectacular ocean views. The open character allows guests to simply relax with each other and experience the essence of Hawaii. Living area is serviced by a unique half bath with custom painted wall mural. Game room also enjoys similar hand painted tropical wall art. Enjoy great vacation conversations, games, and memorable meals with family and friends, always mesmerized by the perfect blend aloha spirit and tropical ocean views. The private and spacious master suite includes a separate sitting area, full bath, and walk-in closet. The remaining two bedrooms share a second full bath. An indoor laundry room is conveniently located near the bedrooms. Splash around and cool off in the pool steps from the wrap around lanai. Ocean views simply abound from this home.
We really enjoyed the house! The layout was perfect for our group, including our 7 year old son. We didn't realize there was no AC (mainland issues) ;) when booking, but after a couple days, we got used to it, and there are plenty of fans to cool the house down. The cool waters of the small plunge pool was a nice way to cool down. This house has amazing views from the dining room and deck, where we watched the sun rise every morning. Jean was a lovely host and we would stay here again.
This rental has plenty of space to enjoy your vacation comfortably. It is located in, what we found to be, the most beautiful and relaxing part of the island (and we did travel the entire island over the week we were there).
The description and photos of the rental are pretty accurate. In fact, I would say say they don't fully give it justice just to how nice it is. In an attempt to add more accuracy, I would add the following. Big master bedroom has big ensuite+closet space. Both queen bedroom and 2-single beds room share a "jack and jill" full bathroom. All bedrooms on main entrance floor, with living spaces, kitchen, and half bathroom upstairs WITH GORGEOUS VIEW. Pool is small (8x15), jetted but not heated. It was definitely too cold for us to use during the "record lows" we "survived" while their, but didn't need it as the beach was a short walk and beautiful. Rental included towels, chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas, and cooler as beach accessories. I don't know if this is typical, but the BBQ was coal burning, which we were not very successful using (first timers) as it didn't really get hot enough.
Pretty good location for starting point to travel the rest of island (quite a lot to check out) and definitely more relaxing/enjoyable then being in the "big city" of Honolulu. Even lots to do in the near vicinity. Check out Buzz' Restaurant and try the calamari steak. Delicious. And you got to check out Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha close to Diamond Head for the best Shave Ice there is.
The owner, Tony resides in the living space below, and was very helpful and pleasant during both communication leading up to and during visit. Thanks again for the hospitality and use of your place.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Go to the beach.
* Go hiking.
* Go swim in the ocean.
* Go surfing, kayaking, wind surfing.
* Go walking, running, biking.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* BBQ on the ocean view lanai.
* Hike up the hills above Lanikai.
* Visit local botanical gardens.
* Tour local view attraction like Pali Summit.
* Go to the beach.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Go to the beach.
* Go hiking.
* Go to Sea Life Park.
* Spend a day in Waikiki.
* Go to Polynesian Cultural Center.
Top Five Food Stops
1. Matsumoto's Shave Ice - 66-087 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa 96712
2. Giovanni's or Romi's Shrimp Truck - 56-505 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku 96731
3. Leonard's Bakery - 933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu 96816
4. Rainbow Drive-In - 3308 Kanaiana Ave, Honolulu 96815
5. Buzz's Original Steakhouse - 413 Kawailoa Rd, Kailua 96734
Top Five Beaches
1. Hanauma Bay - 7455 Kalanianaole Hwy, Honolulu 96825
2. Waimea Bay - 61-031 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa 96712
3. Sandy Beach - 8435 Kalanianaole Hwy, Honolulu 96825
4. Lanikai Beach - Mokulua Drive at Aalapapa Drive, Kailua 96734
5. Waikiki Beach - Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu 96815
Top Five Look-outs and Photo Spots
1. Pali Outlook - Pali Hwy, Honolulu 96817
2. Makapu'u Point - Makapuu Lighthouse Rd, Honolulu 96825
3. Diamond Head Beach Park - 3451 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu 96816
4. Kuoloa Regional Park - 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe 96744
5. King Kamehameha I Statue - 957 Punchbowl St, Honolulu 96813
Top Five Activities
1. USS Arizona Memorial/USS Missouri Tour - 1 Arizona Memorial Rd, Honolulu 96818
2. Dole Plantation - 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa 96786
3. Polynesian Cultural Center - 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie 96762
4. Iolani Palace - 364 S King St, Honolulu 96813
5. Waimea Valley - 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa 96712
Top Five Shopping Locations
1. Ala Moana Shopping Center - 1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu 96814
2. Aloha Stadium Market (Sun-Wed-Sat) - 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Aiea 97601
3. Waikele Premium Outlets - 94-790 Lumiana St, Waipahu 97697
4. Ward Centers - 1240 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu 96814
5. Hilo Hattie - 700 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu 96817
Top Five Things To Do near Kailua and Lanikai
1. Kailua Beach Park - 526 Kawailoa Rd, Kailua 96734
2. Lanikai Pillboxes Outlook & Ka'iwa Ridge Trail - Kaelepulu Drive, Lanikai 96734
3. Kayaking to The Mokulua Islands - Mokulua Drive, Lanikai 96734
4. Chiefs Luau at Sea Life Park - 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo 96795
5. Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden - 45-680 Luluku Rd, Kaneohe 96744
Top Five Waterfalls
1. Waimea Falls - 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa 96712
2. Manoa Falls - End of Manoa Rd, Manoa 96822
3. Lulumahu Falls - Pali Hwy 61 to Old Pali Road exit (Nuuanu Pali Dr)
4. Li'keke Falls - Pali Hwy 61 to Pali Outlook exit, hike down the old Pali Road
5. Laie Falls - Poohaili St, Laie, HI 96762
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
Nightly Rate: $180 - $270
$180-270 Night Non-Peak Season based on up to 4 guests occupancy.
• Refundable Security Deposit.
• Reservation Deposit is 50% of total reservation.
• Full Payment: 60 Days prior to arrival.
Payments by check and bank transfer accepted.
Cash Discounts Offered - Inquire.
1BR-1BA - Inquire for Pricing
Check-in 4PM - Check-out 10AM
Discount For Full Payment At Booking. Full Payment Due 60 Days Prior To Check In.