|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Take a trip to a more peaceful time in this charming, campmeeting community filled with many Victorian gingerbread-trimmed cottages and quiet walking streets. Reminicent of a former time, this close-knit community hosts numerous artistic and cultural events throughout the season. Located on a quiet street, within walking distance of all the activities, this newly renovated cottage sleeps up to 7 people in 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
My wife, our friends and I rented this modern and rustic cottage in the heart of Mt. Gretna. The decor was a mix of vintage and modern and we loved the updated kitchen and living room. We had just enough space for the four of us. One of our days was like a spring day and we were able to spend some time out on the porch with ample seating space. The town is charming and we would definitely go back!
My son, his wife and four children (7, 8, 10 and 11 years old) stayed in this cottage for a week. It was absolutely perfect for them. The kids loved having the Wii and the videos. The floor plan, the kitchen, the porch - everything was just right for them. The owners were easy to work with and very friendly.
A few friends and I were in town for a wedding and stayed at this charming three bedroom cottage for a couple nights. It was renovated beautifully, (modern in some details but still maintained its rustic appeal), spacious yet cozy, clean, and well located. Overall, we had a great time and would stay here again in a heartbeat!
This little house is a mix between old and new. Our family had a sweet early Christmas get together and enjoyed our stay in this home. The area is great we enjoyed the Christmas lights in the camp meeting area and walking through the little village, the houses are close but that is just part of the charm. It was beautiful on a cold December weekend and it has to be absolutely lovely in all the other seasons of the year. Would recommend this home and area to those who want to get away and relax.
This adorable cottage was absolutely perfect! We have two little ones so the simplistic & modern nature of the cottage was just what we were looking for. The house was clean and comfortable and the AC units worked great. The community is adorable and quiet but also has plenty to do close by... we visited the Mt Gretna Lake one day and had a fantastic time. Whether you are just looking for a relaxing vacation spot or you're looking for a house to rent that is close to Hersheypark.. we can't recommend this place enough! We look forward to coming back to this exact cottage and making this trip an annual tradition for our little family. LOVED IT!!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Hershey Chocolate World.
* Hershey Gardens & Butterfly House.
* The Hershey Story & Museum.
* Hershey Outlet shopping.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Hike up to Governor Dick.
* Visit the Mt. Gretna Nature Center.
* Free Outdoor Concerts.
* Rails to Trail Bike ride.
* Stroll through the community to see unique architecture.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Swimming or canoeing at the Lake.
* Ice Cream @ The Jigger Shop.
* Children's Theater @ Gretna Playhouse.
* Take a tour of Amish country.
Walking distance to
* One block from Gretna's famous outdoor Tabernacle with a wide variety of high quality, family friendly performances throughout the summer season
* Mt. Gretna Art show in August
* Gretna Playhouse
* Tennis courts
* Hiking/biking trails
* Various restaurants (including fine dining, ice cream parlor, upscale bar & grill, pizza shop, and breakfast/lunch cafe)
* Gretna Lake (swimming,canoeing, etc)
* Roller Skating rink
Easy drive to
* Hershey area and Hersheypark
* Lancaster County Amish Country
* Harrisburg, PA
* Several local golf courses
* Outlet shopping
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay