|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
2 Bedroom Condo Unit located in small condo complex with OCEAN VIEWS. 100 feet to 7 miles of sandy beach and a 5 minute walk via sand or sidewalk to the center of Old Orchard Beach where you can find numerous options for amusements, dining, and shopping. Great covered porch with wonderful ocean views from a top level unit that sleeps six. Enjoy the sun rise with your morning coffee on the front porch or enjoy the ocean view from the living room or bedroom.
This was our 2nd stay @ this condo & are returning next year. The owner is very friendly & wants to make sure your stay is very comfortable. The porch has great ocean views, the beds are very comfortable & clean, the kitchen has all the utensils you need for cooking & has an ice making refrigerator (which we love) A very short walk to the Old Orchard Pier where all the excitement is (food, shopping, amusement etc etc)....All is all, a very relaxing and fun place to visit and stay.....
This was our second time staying at Old Orchard Beach .Just follow the directions, they were great! I loved that we could walk to the main street ,and browse through the many small shops, that had great local items, and anything you would need for the beach.
There are so many options for dining out . There are very elegant restaurants, small ones with outside decks, (most with great ocean views), and many fast food choices ( you have to try ALL the ice cream places-we did!).I thought it was great that there were menus from the local restaurants in the kitchen so we could see what was offered, before we decided where to eat. We spent a lot of time at the beach, just a short walk away. It is a very clean beach, and great to walk along. Early am and late pm walks were the best!
Our favorite time was biking along the roads. There is a very wide lane for bikes, and so many beautiful views along the water, and on the back roads. We spent hours taking in the views(and it was painless exercise!!!!). The condo was clean and so quiet! We have very noisy neighbors at home, so this was like heaven!. There are a lot of rides and games at the park, just a few minutes walk away, for kids, as well as entertainment options for adults. We didn't need our car for anything and left it right in front of our condo. Wish we had another day or two. Can't wait to go again next summer!!
Top Thing to do in City:
* 7 miles of sandy beach.
* Old Orchard Beach Pier.
* Ocean Recreation/Lobster Tours/Whale Watching/Fishing.
* Amusement Parks.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Fireworks/Park Concerts.
* Pier Concessions.
* Beach Combing.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Sand Castles/Collecting Shells.
* Funtown/Spashtown/Monkey Trunks/Palace Playland/Aquaboggan.
* Make Lifelong Memories.
* Quality Time with Loved Ones.
* Swimming/sunbathing/paddleboarding/kayaking/beach combing
* Fireworks on the beach every Thursday evening (9:45 pm) throughout the summer
* Palace Playland Amusement Park - 5 min walk
* Minature Gold - 10 min walk
* Funtown/Splashtown/Aquaboggan - 15 mins by car
* Old Time Drive In - 15 mins by car
* Movie Theater - 15 mins by car
* Mall Shopping - South Portland (Maine Mall), Christmas Tree Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc
* Outlet Shopping (LL Bean) in Freeport, ME or (Trading Post) Kittery, ME - 30/40 mins by car
* Kennebunkport is 15/20 mins by car
* Public Golf Courses nearby
* Scarborough Downs, BeachRidge Raceway and in-door go-kart track
* Portland Seadogs filed, double-A affiliate of Boston Red Sox - 20 mins by car
* Portland Civic Center - 20 mins by car
Rates are All INCLUSIVE (taxes, linens, cleaning) and the rental week is from Saturday to Saturday.