|Space||2,750 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This well appointed home lies 600 yards from a gorgeous Atlantic beach, and 40 yards from the tranquil Lake Worth lagoon. A 15-minute bike ride brings you to the trails of MacArthur State Park--Palm Beach County's only nature and wildlife park. The park and lagoon are alive with pelicans, egrets, hawks and wading birds as well as manatee and every sort of aquatic life. Nearby Ocean Reef park offers a beach with manned lifeguard stations, picnic facilities, and (in spring and summer) turtle nesting areas.
This three-bedroom, three and a half bath house is newly decorated with custom furniture and designer fabrics. The master bedroom is spacious, with walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom with separate shower enclosure and large jacuzzi tub. A second bedroom features a queen bed, walk-in closet, flat-screen television, and ensuite bathroom. The third bedroom has twin extra-long beds and adjoining bathroom. Each bedroom, the family room and separate office has a ceiling fan even though the house has central heat and air conditioninng.
The living spaces are generously sized with high ceilings and glass walls looking out to the private heated pool, spa and patio. The kitchen is fully equipped and overlooks the family room with its entertainment center, audio systems and HD Smart TV. Wireless Internet runs throughout the house. A separate laundry room with new washer, dryer and utility sink adds to the home's many conveniences and leads to the large garage. There you will find bikes, tandem sit-on-the-top kayak, paddleboard and many pool and beach toys.
The pool, spa and surrounding patio invite you to play or simply relax. The pool is flanked by a covered dining and grill area with built in refrigeration, perfect for cookouts and entertaining. A small pool fed by waterfalls adds to the tropical ambience. Teak lounges, chairs and benches create a setting for daytime sunbathing or evening cocktails.
All you need to do is reserve this retreat and pack your bags.
This is a very beautiful and comfortable home. I especially liked the very high ceilings which provided an airy sense of openness. All the rooms were lovely. I found the office very attractive, quiet and useful. The pool was great.
Our family rented this home for two months and we would not hesitate to rent again. It exceeded all of our expectations.
Your home was spectacular and an perfect fit for our vacation. It was decorated five star, Home and Garden. We highly recommend this location to your future guests. Without a doubt, we will return to enjoy the home and surrounding area soon. Thank you, for allowing us to enjoy your amazing home.
Thanks so much for renting us your fabulous home this week. The home was appointed with everything we needed and could have thought of and the location was perfect. The house was sooo comfortable for our family and we loved the open layout of the house and the quality of furniture and decorating that you put into the house.The one block walk to the beach was easy and the cabana passes for beach chairs everyday were a nice bonus. We also enjoyed the 2 bikes in the garage and took leisurely rides around the area everyday.
The backyard and pool area were also laid out very well and we had a great time lounging by the pool and/or relaxing under the covered patio .
You really set this house up as a turn key place to relax and thoroughly enjoy ourselves while on vacation.
Thanks again and we would definitely want to rent your place when down in Singer Island next year.
A+ time while we were there!!
Rich, Diane, Robyn and Justin.
Our family of six spent five fabulous weeks in this extremely well-appointed and spacious home. The back yard is private, and we spent many enjoyable hours outdoors either swimming in the heated pool, relaxing in the lounge chairs in sun or shaded areas, and dining in the covered patio area.
All three bedrooms, each with its own bath, had very comfortable beds. The large kitchen contains all the essentials for cooking either inside or on the outdoor grill.
We appreciated the beach passes to use the cabana chairs and umbrella, and we enjoyed the on-property bicycles, paddleboard, and kayak. Wi-fi enabled us to use all our electronics throughout the house and outdoor areas.
The nearby property manager was very responsive to our needs. We look forward to returning for our next year’s vacation at this lovely house!
My friends and I found this home to be smartly decorated, very comfortable and spacious with top-notch appliances. While my friends slept in the big master bedroom suite, I slept soundly in the second bedroom. It's also very nice to enjoy a dip in the backyard pool...and then cook a steak on the outdoor Weber grill. All of this within a relaxing neighborhood, quick access to the beach, and numerous casual-dining restaurants.
Overall, a 5 star experience ! I would definitely recommend this home to my friends.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Enjoy our Great Beaches!.
* See a Broadway show at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts.
* Don't Miss Peanut Island & the John F Kennedy Bomb Shelter.
* Go Para-Sailing, Diving or Snorkeling.
* Play a round of Golf at one of our many Great Golf Clubs.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Spend a day at the MacArthur State Beach Park.
* Collect Shells at one of our beautiful Beaches.
* Tour the Jupiter Lighthouse in nearby Jupiter Florida.
* Visit the Loggerhead Marine Life Center & Turtle Rescue.
* Spend a day at the Zoo.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Discover the Science Museum & Zoo.
* Take an Air Boat ride in Loxahatchee Everglades.
* Check out Lion Country Safari.
* Take a Land/Sea Sightseeing Tour in the "Diva Duck".
* Visit your friends Mickey and Minnie at Disney World.
You will never have enough time to sample all of the activities in, on and alongside the waters of Singer Island. Fishing, boating, snorkeling, shopping, dining and exceptional golf are only minutes from the house. Some of South Florida's most beautiful beaches are only a Frisbee toss away.
* Coral reefs can be found just off the beach. Boating, fishing, parasailing and diving can be arranged from Sailfish Marina, about 5 minutes away.
* Palm Beach County's only state park lies just across the lagoon: John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, with its nature trails and gift shop. There you can picnic or observe rare wading birds and turtle nests. For added fun, bike or kayak to the park from our home.
* Peanut Island can be reached by water taxi where you can tour the JF Kennedy bomb shelter or just enjoy the island.
* Tropical dirinks and bar food can be found at a number of establishments on the island, as well as food stores and convenience shops. Nearby Carmine's market delivers if you prefer not to have a car.
* For a spa experience, the nearby Ritz Carlton or Marriott Resort stand ready.
* Across a bridge to North Palm Beach is a quaint and lively French Cafe, world class shopping at the Gardens Mall and a 16-screen cinema and fashionable stores at Downtown at the Gardens.
* Further north at Juno Beach, parasailers, surfers and kite surfers dominate the beach on a breezy afterneen. Bring the dog.
* A genteel setting is found across the island's other bridge, on Palm Beach. There you can tour the historical Flagler Museum, the Four Arts Museum and Gardens, Bethesda By-the Sea, or take a drive along the ocean and behold many breathtaking mansions. Stroll down Worth Avenue, or take high tea or Sunday brunch at the world-famous Breakers Hotel.
* In West Palm Beach, in addition to Palm Beach International Airport (PBI--20 minutes away), the Kravis Center hosts concerts, plays, operas and many specialty events. City Place shopping center and Palm Beach Outlets are nearby, with abundant nightlife at the Gardens and on Clematis Street.
* Further afield, there are horse arenas and equestrian facilities at Loxahatchee and Wellington. Steeplechase, show jumping, dressage or polo matches are on offer.
* Don't forget that the area is known as the golf capital of the world. Outstanding courses include PGA National, North Palm Beach Country Club, Abacoa Golf Club and countless others that welcome guest players.
* Fort Lauderdale airport (45 minutes) makes arrival from both domestic and international cities a breeze.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Cleaning fee (one time)||$200 + Tax|
A reservation deposit of $1000 is required by those renting for less than a month, $1500 for a month or longer to confirm the reservation. Upon arrival the reservation deposit becomes a damage deposit refundable within 2 weeks if the property is returned undamaged and clean. Rental payments are requested in two equal payments prior to arrival date and vary based upon the rental period duration.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.