About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Oceanview Fully Furnished, Private Condo in Ocean Manor Hotel - Sleeps 8
* Large 2 Bedroom Suite - over 1100 square feet of fully furnished space
* 2 full bathrooms – one with private Jacuzzi
* Master bedroom with King size bed, all new furniture with access to covered balcony (Ocean-view)
* Fully furnished Second bedroom with 2 Queen beds and ocean-view with connected private full bathroom
* Fully stocked kitchen (all dishware, pots and pans, and cutlery) with stainless steel appliances (fridge with water/ice, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, etc.)
* Private In-suite laundry (non-coin operated)
* 3 new LCD televisions (one is 3D) – all with Blu-ray players
* Furniture includes – living room, dining room, bedroom, etc. - majority all new
* All linens and towels included - 2 extra folding beds included
* Cable and Internet included (free of charge)
*Rates vary seasonally, starting at $199/night to $329/night with minimum 5 night stay and max. 4 guest occupancy. For more than 4 guest occupancy or less than 5 nights stay, contact owner directly via email for adjusted rates.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 31, 2018
Pool / Spa
We had a great time in Ft Lauderdale. Accommodations were spacious and fairly clean. The washer/dryer and full kitchen were a plus. Other hotel guests were polite and our overall experience was pleasant.
Sheets were very thin but beds were comfortable.
Ver good location and well maintained condo
My family and I enjoyed so much staying in this condo. Thank you Elizabeth for your help.
Great location to enjoy a beach vacation
I had a great stay at the Ocean Manor. The on-site manager and owner were happy to answer my questions and made sure I had a pleasant stay. The unit is really big, and it was convenient to have a full kitchen to cook my own meals and a washing machine/dryer to do laundry. There are restaurants, shops, etc. just down the street. The beach is only steps away, and the tiki bar makes it feel like you're at a resort. You can't beat the price for a fun and relaxing beach vacation - I'll be back!
Bring your bedding!!!!!!!!!!!
This hotel is in a great location. The hotel itself is pretty dated. It feels sort of dirty and not well maintained. The furniture in the lobby is very worn. But those things are not a deal breaker for myself and my husband. But this condo unit we stayed in was not what we expected. The floors were dirty and gritty with sand when we arrived. I used beach towels and hot water to clean them. A good 30 minutes. The walls are in desperate need of paint. Furniture and decor are dated and worn out.Overall feels old ad dirty. But the BEDDING and LINENS are ANTIQUATED! I made a decision to just wash everything including the pillows. They were stained and just a mess. The comforter and sheets are so worn that I actually contemplated going to get a bed in a bag from Target. The washing process took 3 hours. Still old thin and awful bedding, but clean. After washing the mattress cover my thumbs went right thru the fabric when I was putting it back on the bed. THATS how OLD! If the owner would put a few $ Into this place it would make a world of difference. Fresh paint and new linens to start. We had roaches in the kitchen. It took 2 days to get someone to spray. Found the roach spray that was already there and just used it daily. Total dead body count...6 roaches! The location is spectacular and the Tiki bar is great. But unless this owner pays attention to this review go to another unit or another Hotel on this beach!!!!! FYI...I contacted him ASAP upon arrival. So he was informed.
We appreciate your feedback and have made changes to the unit including new linens, bedding and scheduled a painting of the unit since your stay. We apologize for your experience. There was a miscommunication with the cleaning crew from the previous occupants, who unfortunately left the property in poor shape prior to your arrival. We are ensuring this never happens again future. We will be contacting you to offer you free nights stay at the property to see the changes and improvements made since your last visit. Thank you for your comments.
It was a very good place the owner of the house is very nice and always helping you out in everything .
EXCELLENT SPRING BREAK
We live right here in Florida but each spring break I take my daughter and a few friends to the beach. We used to stay at a hotel next to Ocean Manor but crowding 4 or 5 of us in one room was getting old. So, visit vrbo, and find the beautiful 2 bedroom, beds for everyone apartment and only for a few dollars per night more than the hotel with all the fees and taxes would have run. Huge screen TV in living room. Patio. Big dining room. Very nice beds. Everything you could ask for.
We will be back next year. The property manager and the owner were excellent to deal with.
Property is walking distance to McDonalds, a good Italian Restaurant, a very good NY Deli, a grocery store, beach store, and more.
* Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling * Sailing * Surf Fishing * Snorkeling * Laundromat * Groceries * Golf * Parasailing * Water Skiing * Swimming * Wind-Surfing * Fishing * Snorkeling/Diving * Cycling * Tennis * Surfing * Jet Skiing * ATM/Bank * Marina * Churches * Boating * Synagogues * Health/Beauty Spa * Restaurants * Cinemas * Live Theater * Shopping * Shelling * Sight Seeing * Fitness Center * Miniature Golf * Bird Watching * Beachcombing * Walking * Gambling Casinos
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $875 - $2100 Monthly Rate: $2100 - $5900 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Winter Season – December 1 to April 30: * Weekly – $2100 per week * Monthly – $5900 per month Spring/Summer – May 1 to August 31: * Weekly – $1200 per week * Monthly – $2900 per month Fall – September 1 to November