Pool side, 1 Bedroom w/ Queen Bed, Full Bath, Sleeps 2,
About Bill Reinhardt
We live in Lakeland Fl. We are partners in business as well as life and as a result have raised 3 children as well as a successful business.
Bill Reinhardt purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Bill Reinhardt chose North Redington Beach
We purchased this unit because we love staying at The Redington and wanted to have a place there that we could call our own.
What makes this Condo unique
Unit 5 is on the ground floor right across from the pool as well as steps away from the beach and Gulf waters.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Children not allowed
Minimum age of primary renter:40
Max guests:2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Quiet time after 10 pm Guests are limited to 2 ppl All towels must be accounted at the end of your stay. Deposit will be offset by up to $10 each.
Please purchase trip insurance.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
My wife and I had a great 4 days at the property. Excellent price point and the unit was exactly as presented. We would stay here again. If you're looking for an old Florida beach experience, this unit is worth considering.
Perfect for Two!
I enjoyed this property and the location.
- CLEANEST place I have ever stayed! Not a speck of dust anywhere!
- Building was older, but the decor was perfect, not over done and quite beautiful.
- Apartment had PLENTY of EVERYTHING! In the kitchen, foil, salt, pepper and even coffee filters and olive oil, garbage bags, napkins and paper towels. Towels (beach and bath) were plenty, even shampoo/ conditioner and makeup wipes supplied, and extra toilet paper. The closet was small, but had plenty of shelving and even a laundry basket.
- Beach was quiet and peaceful. Not a lot of people, mostly small rises and two story buildings around here. And you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas if you don't bring your own.
- Location - beach was beautiful and plenty of good restaurants (Maple St Biscuit and Frog Pond!) and shopping malls.
Not as Pro:
- The bed. Mattress very hard/ firm/ cheap. After the first night, we hurt. After the second, it was really bad. The pillows were as flat as oatmeal pancakes and they only had two total.
- The pictures led me to believe you walk outside and you are on the beach, but you are not. The community pool is right outside the door. The beach is 50 yards to your right, no big deal, but the pool got really loud with kids one day, though it is supposed to be a 50 years or older place.
- We were told to check in at the office and get a parking decal. They told us we had to get it from the owner, not a big deal since they didn't tow us, but needs to be communicated accurately.
- WIFI we were told to connect to was not an option/ available, so we weren't able to use it during our stay.
If you decide rent here, enjoy your stay! It was very beautiful, clean and loved the location!
Cute place, stocked with starter items (paper towels, toilet paper, etc). 15 steps to the sand. A cooler, 2 chairs, and beach towels were available for us to use. Location is very quiet. Communication with owners was quick and easy. Had a great time, will return.
Super quiet beach is the best part! Well, next to the short walk to get to it. Thank you!
Great place on the beach!
Great condo on the beach. Very clean, roomy and just steps from the beach, literally! Great location and easy access to local restraunts and shopping.
Thank you! That is the best part, out the door, no roads to cross, just into the sand.
Nice little place with great access
Condo was simple but with everything we needed. Very clean. Great easy beach access and so nice to have a non-crowded area of beach in front of the complex. The AC was plenty cool. Being RIGHT in front of the pool is less than ideal if there happen to be other noisy guests in the complex which there were the first couple of nights (we asked them to please keep it down one night at 10 and one night until 11) but the rest of our week was fine and it was plenty quiet otherwise. The availability of a couple of chairs for the beach and a boogie board was a nice surprise.
Great location, beautiful beach and clean property. Loved that pets aren’t allowed!
That, by itself, was a big selling point for us. Location was convenient. Visited Honeymoon Beach and Caladesi Island. Great trip! Thanks!
Boat and water sport rentals within easy distance
Golfing - regular and miniature
Lowry Park Zoo