If you’re looking for a comfortable newer home that is located in the heart of Sisters and offers all the hustle and bustle that this small western themed town can offer this is the place for you. Located just steps from fine dining restaurants, exquisite art galleries, gift shops, antique shops and well maintained town parks this vacation rental has it all. Everything is within a short walking distance which is a real bonus during Quilt Week and the Sisters Folk Festival. The Sister Rodeo, held in June each year, is just a short five minute drive away.
After a long day of exploring the town, or setting out for a day of outdoor adventures, you’ll feel right at home as you relax and unwind in this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, two bath 1750 sq. ft. second floor townhome. There is also a study that is appointed with bedroom furniture and is perfect for the little ones. The master bedroom is furnished with a spacious king size bed, while the second bedroom has a comfortable queen bed. The third "study/bedroom" is furnished with a twin trundle bed which can be separated or left side by side to create a larger bed. The large kitchen is fully stocked with all the utensils, pot and pans, dishes, silverware, spices, etc. that you will need to prepare meals. With an oversized kitchen counter, and four comfortable barstools, the kitchen becomes an inviting spot for family and friends to gather while meals are being prepared. The living room’s large 50” flat screen television is complete with both DirecTV and Netflix; perfect for relaxing in the evening. In addition there is a large collection of DVDs for your enjoyment. The master bedroom’s television is also connected to DirecTV; great for stretching out in bed and watching that late night movie or weekend early morning games. The other two bedrooms have televisions that are connected to DVD players but not satellite.
Please note that should you need any assistance while staying, the owners live next door. The owner's art studio occupies the bottom level of the building. Each level has its' own separate entrances with their own individual locking front doors.
The summer days in Central Oregon can occasionally get hot, but that’s not a problem here with central air conditioning. On those days when the temperatures do rise, the evenings tend to cool down with gentle breezes. The large front deck is the perfect place to take in those cool evenings and make plans for the next day.
Finding a way to enjoy your stay in Sisters is never a problem. Once you’ve explored the many wonderful businesses that Sisters has to offer you may want to consider taking a drive to Bend to shop the Old Mill District; or maybe stroll through the downtown section to sample the many diverse shops that Bend has to offer.
If you’re in the mood for some evening entertainment The Belfry here in Sisters host many concerts throughout the year. The Tower Theater, and Les Schwab Amphitheater, both in Bend, offer live concerts and entertainment.
If you’re looking for outdoor adventures you can’t go wrong in Central Oregon.
• Golfing at one of the many beautiful golf courses in the area. Black Butte Resort and Aspen Lakes Golf both offer challenging courses with beautiful views on almost every hole.
• Hiking opportunities are abundant in and around Sisters. Everything from easy short hikes to multi day backpacking trips are close by.
• Fishing abounds along the Metolius River or the Deschutes River. Both rivers offer stunning beauty along with some excellent fly fishing.
• Biking along some of the hundreds of miles of mountain bike trails maintained by the Sisters Trail Alliance. The main trailhead is just a couple of blocks away, and bikes can be rented for the day at either of our local bike shops; Eurosports or Blazing Saddles. Both are just a short walk from the house.
• Rock climbing at nearby Smith Rock State Park, known as one of the premier sport climbing venues. Not a climber? Do some hiking or watch the climbers as they ascend the seemingly blank walls.
• Horseback riding with scenic views of the Sisters Mountains at one of the nearby horseback riding ranches.
• Kayaking, rafting, swimming at any of the countless nearby lakes or rivers.
• Scores of other outdoor activities within minutes of Sisters.