|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Three year old 1300 sq ft log sided waterfront cabin on beautiful 2000 acre all sports Lake Margrethe.
- 3 bedrooms with a queen bed in the master, twin and a double in #2, 2 twins & double in #3.
- Two full bathrooms
- Laundry Room
- HD Cable/internet & Flatscreens in all bedrooms and family room, DVD players for every TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, necessary small appliances, pots/pans, cooking utensils, dishware & utensils
- Built in stereo system inside and outside, accepts Ipods, MP3 players ect. (not a wireless system)
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered deck 30 feet from the water, with comfy Adirondack chairs
- Propane BBQ grill
- Picnic Table
- 150 foot Dock
- Two Mooring Buoys for your boats
- Paved drive with plenty of parking
- Sun & Fun Boat rentals 5 minutes from cabin
- Snap Fitness 5 minutes from cabin
- Owners DO NOT allow use of their boats or hoists
- Bath towels NOT PROVIDED, unless you are flying in
- You must be 30 years old minimum to rent our property, and remain for the duration of your stay.
- This is a family oriented rental property, loud/partying/unruly guests are not welcome, please look elsewhere if that is your intent
We built our cabin three years ago, everything is brand new inside and out. We have yet to have a disappointed guest in the three years we have been renting, and most of our bookings are repeat guests from year one. We fill up quickly and early for the summer months, if your interested in being our guest, don't delay, we would love to have you...!
We are second generation Lake Margrethe property owners. I (the husband/maintenance man) spent his summers growing up on the water and in the woods around Lake Margrethe, and eventually courted his wife here too. The original cabin on the property was the oldest cabin on the lake, which we tore down, and built the cabin you see, or will be staying in. We take great pride in our place, and most guests are shocked when they arrive, and repeatedly tell us that they have never rented a place so nice and clean.
Scott Smith purchased this cottage in 1972
This place is a part of us, it is who we are. This is a place where we feel connected to our past, and close to the people who are no longer with us. Like it's name, this is a place to truly 'Quiet The Mind', to recharge your batteries, and reacquaint yourself with family and friends.
Top Thing to do in City:
* ATV/Trail Riding.
Top Thing to do in Budget:.....
Top Thing to do in Family:.....
Lake Margrethe is a hidden gem located in the heart of northern Michigan. At nearly 2000 acres, and classified as an all sports lake, it is sure to support any type of water sport/activity you might be interested in. Hard sandy bottom, with no muck anywhere, makes swimming and wading a pleasure. Crystal clear water supports a fantastic fishery, with walleye, smallmouth/largemouth bass, pike, musky, and an abundant pan fish population all available for the avid fisherman. We are minutes away from the holy waters of the Ausable River, as well as the Manistee, surrounded by numerous golf courses, and miles and miles of marked ATV trails in every direction. This truly is an outdoor lovers paradise, be as active as you wish, or as lazy as you want, it's all right here for you in our beautiful lakefront cabin.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
July and August - SUNDAY to SATURDAY blocks only (6 nights). Must be at least 30 years old to sign contract and be present at the cabin site for the duration of your stay.
2 WEEKS ADVANCE NOTICE OF DATES YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Check in 1:00pm, Check out is 11:00am