Spacious rooms w/lake views, great breezes, quiet neighborhood and a tranquil atmosphere. Master suite has 4 poster king size bed and adjoining dressing room, master bath has shower/tub. Second bedroom (with 2 twin beds) sits beside master suite. Third bedroom (opposite side of home) has a double bed and immediate access to the 2d bathroom w/shower/tub. Covered carport access to house. Convenient access to golf courses, shopping, downtown cirlce and Hwy 27. Lake w/public boat ramp. We're sorry but absolutely no smoking and no pets.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Sebring Raceweek (March).
* Fish Lake Isokpoga.
* Elks, Moose & Other Lodges.
* Childrens Museum & Theater.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Hammock Highlands (fee).
* Orange Juice Processing (free).
* Lippizaner farm (donation).
* Henscratch Winery.
* Vintage car drive in on the circle.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Bicycling in Hammock Highlands.
* Visit the attractions in Orlando.
* Search the beaches in Venice for shark teeth.
* Tennis courts at high school..
Dinner lake, named for its fishing and abundance, has a sandy bottom. Situated 5 minutes from historic downtown Sebring and the Circle. 1.0 mile to the shops and restaurants on Highway 27. Less than 15 minutes to Sebring airport and racetrack. Children's Play Museum and an active youth and adult theater schedule in downtown. Fireman's Field and weekend morning markets. One hour to the winter training farm (Myakka) of the Lippizaner stallions, one hour to the attractions in Orlando, about two hours to either the Gulf or Atlantic Coasts. Lake Placid approx 12 miles South.