|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This stunning Dorado Beach East home is the stuff dream vacations are made of! Featuring a private pool in an idyllic setting, this elegant Villa has 3 bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, plus an additional half-bath for guests. Stay here and enjoy a gorgeous kitchen with top of the line finishes, stainless steel appliances, as well as eat in kitchenette for additional seating.
The first level’s open floor plan makes it easy to relax and enjoy the posh living and dining area’s plush furniture, high ceilings, unique decor and views of the secluded yard and private pool. Relaxation isn’t limited to the indoors…kickback under the private gazebo or adjacent terrace which boast plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy the island environment.
The magnificent Villa is located in the exclusive Dorado Beach East community, which shares grounds with the prestigious Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve, a six star luxury resort. Staying on these grounds means you are a short golf cart ride away from one of the most breathtaking beaches in Dorado, three golf courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., gourmet dining options, Encanto Beach Club, Watermill Waterpark, Spa Botanico, tennis courts, watersports, a state-of-the art fitness center, an 11 mile paved nature trail and Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment…plus so much more! Book today to make this vacation dream a reality!
MINIMUM 7 NIGHT STAY
Unique Properties is known by the excellence, commitment, personalized service, and nearly 20 years of experience in sales and rentals of Real Estate properties. Our office in Dorado is open seven days a week for your convenience. We offer a complete suite of services regarding sales and rentals of residential and commercial properties, Property Management, long term and short term rentals (Vacational and Business Rentals) and more. It doesn't matter what type of property you are looking for, we can help you find the home of your dreams! We have the best vacation houses in the most exclusive areas like Dorado Reef, Dorado del Mar, Ocean Villas, Costa Dorada, and our specialty: the most exclusive neighborhood in Dorado, Dorado Beach East, located in the recently opened 6 stars hotel Dorado Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Don't wait anymore and call us at 1-855-978-2272 and we'll help you find the home of your dreams.
Dorado houses one of the most beautiful shorelines in Puerto Rico's northern coast. It is a fairy-tale location where you can live a vacation lifestyle all year long. Staying in this house will ensure the resort experience inside a very intimate and exclusive neighborhood while being close to the capital city, the Old San Juan Area, and many other tourist sites and activities.
First and foremost, it is important to say that the condo itself is very nice but that is only a small part of marking your rental a wonderful vacation.
We had several problems that future renters need to be VERY careful about. I will list some of our issues below:
1. The communication with the rental agent is not what we would have hoped. We traveled with friends who rented another condo and their agent did everything possible to help with the planning of the vacation. Our agent gave us limited information and did not offer to assist with making reservations or our temporary membership with the Dorado club, which I highly recommend you purchase.
2. BEWARE of the agent charging a 5% (Yes 5%) additional fee for paying with a credit card. They offered for us to pay with a certified check, but I was very uncomfortable with the possibility of fraud. They even charged me 5% on the security deposit. I will add that when it came time to return the security deposit they did it in accordance with the contract, so no problem there.
3. Upon our arrival, the agent did very little to show us how things work within the condo property. For example, there is a fountain and waterfall in the pool, but I had to figure out myself. We also asked for a second key to the condo, which we never received.
4. Make sure you know exactly where this unit is located. The back of the property has a VERY busy road behind it (Hwy 693), although you are separated by a wall, it is still very loud at certain times. The location shown on the VRBO is deceptive and does not give you an accurate indication of this bad location.
5. If you plan on buying a temporary membership to the Ritz Properties/Dorado Beach Club (Highly recommended), you need to know this property is located in Dorado East (15 mins away by golf cart from the Beach Club facilities). While you can access the Beach Club facilities with the golf cart, BEWARE, they LOCK the access gate at 7PM and I promise you will have a big problem getting home. Sadly, the agent never told us about this situation and we were locked out several times.
6. When you are paying a lot of money for a rental, I would have expected that they would provide you with plenty of toilet paper, not just 1 roll per bathroom.
7. The Pool looks much bigger in the photos.
I would go back to Dorado Beach again but Not to this condo or with this rental agent.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Play Golf- 5 Golf Courses in Dorado, More around the Island..
* Nature Adventures: El Yunque National Forest.
* Fresh Sea Food is a Specialty in nearby restaurants.
* Visit Historic Sites- Old San Juan and other attractions.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Go walking by the Beach.
* Have a nice sun tan at the Pool.
* Visit Dorado's Landmarks.
* Sight Seeing around the Island is awesome..
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Take your kids to the playground.
* Make Sand Castles or Swim in the Beach.
* Take the kids to the Cascadas de Aguadilla Acuatic Park.
* Take a trip around the Island to explore our nature and cuisine.
* Take your kids to the amazing amenities in the neighborhood..
* Beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters
* All related beach activities
* Sight seeing
* Whale watching depending on season
* horseback riding
* tropical wildlife observation
* Music festivals
* Art galleries
* Fine cuisine
* Local cuisine
Outdoors, Sports and Recreation
* Distance and mountain biking
* Diving and snokeling
* Wind Surfing
* Kite Surfing
* Paddle boarding
|Cleaning fee per visit||$150|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
*Only rentals for 7 nights or more are accepted.
*Rates are for a maximum of 12 guests. Inquire if you have more than 12 guest for special rates.
*Housekeeping available upon request
*Long Term and Monthly Rentals also available. We have a lot of properties like this one with a variety of rates available. Please inquire.