|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Beautiful newer two-bedroom home located in the gated community of PLAYA DE ORO, voted San Felipe's best development. 2 huge bedrooms each with 2 queen beds. 4 total queen beds, and a very large kitchen-dining and livingroom all together. located in the middle of the complex halfway to the pools and jacuzzi and halfway to the private beach. Restaurant, bar, grocery store, and laundry facility on premises.
One of the top security developments in San Felipe, with 24-hour security staff. Very modern kitchen, satellite TV, powerful air conditioning system, and ceiling fans throughout the house. Just minutes to town, with several restaurants and bars in very close proximity.
Located minutes from San Felipe's beautiful oceanfront golf course. Several nightly entertainment spots, featuring karaoke and live local bands.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Banana boat rides.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Relax on the Malecon and listen to the music.
* Watch the spectacular sunrise and sunset.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Ride ATV's and go off-roading.
* Float in the calm, warm Sea of Cortez.
* Fish in your own private panga.
* Visit the geothermal hot springs.
* sample some of San Felipe's famous street tacos and some of the best seafood and Mexican food you will ever eat, especially our fresh shrimp and fish, caught right off our beaches
* clamming right off your beach
* golf nearby
* the list goes on and on again. Please call or email for further information
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Nightly Rate: starts at $179.00 per night SEE BELOW; holidays, busy season and special events, such as Baja 250, Semana Santa, and holidays are higher.
all inquires should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3234491391 or 8054047086 mex cell 6861358022 when in mexico
Rates vary depending on the time of year, duration of stay, quantity of guests, and pets.
Special events such as Baja races, Easter, Semana Santa, and holidays, both U.S. and Mexican, may be higher