Located in the upscale, gated PGA/Verano community, this immaculate 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2-car garage townhouse is the perfect destination for your Florida vacation. There's even a den with a sleeper sofa to accommodate your family and guests. The floor plan features a great room with comfortable seating and a big flat-screen TV. The dining table seats six and the fully-equipped kitchen has granite counter tops, an eat-in nook and snack bar. The master suite features a king size bed and bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower. The patio is private with a gas grill for outdoor entertaining.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Dozens of Golf Courses.
* New York Mets Stadium....
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* 15 miles from the ocean.
* Intercoastal Waterway....
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Everglade Boat Ride.
* Florida Forever Preserve...
* Five minutes from PGA Golf Club with 54 holes of championship golf on courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
* The PGA Performance and Training Center, with extensive practice facilities and certified instructors
* The on-site PGA Historical Center with PGA Championship and Ryder Cup memorabilia
* Five minutes from the New York Mets spring training facility
* On-site and nearby hotel accommodations, along with formal and cassual dining
* Convenient I-95 exit, fifteen minutes from the Florida Turnpike
Close to -
The ocean - 15 miles due east
Plam Beach Airport - 52 miles south via I-95
Ft Lauderdale Airport - 90 miles south via I-95 or Turnpike
Orlando and DisneyWorld - 2 hours north via I-95 or Turnpike