Located in the upscale, gated PGA/Verano community, this immaculate 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2-car garage townhouse is the perfect destination for your Florida vacation. There's even a den with a sleeper sofa to accommodate your family and guests. The floor plan features a great room with comfortable seating and a big flat-screen TV. The dining table seats six and the fully-equipped kitchen has granite counter tops, an eat-in nook and snack bar. The master suite features a king size bed and bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower. The patio is private with a gas grill for outdoor entertaining.
We enjoyed having quick access to I-95 from Crosstown PGA to be with family on Martin Higway 714. Verano is a lovely neighborhood and all the amenities are superb! We also enjoy bike-riding to nearby Tradition, and all it has to offer. We have enjoyed staying at Tradition for 9 years. And shopping at Publix across the road from the gate at Verano, and to stores on Gatlin Blvd and also North on St. Lucie Blvd is very handy! We also appreciate quick access to Midway Rd to Rt 70 W to Okeechobee and Seminole Indian Reservation for basketball games that our grandson plays in and our grandaughter barrel-races in rodeos . Blessings upon Blessings and all the time enjoying a lovely home in Verano!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Dozens of Golf Courses.
* New York Mets Stadium....
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* 15 miles from the ocean.
* Intercoastal Waterway....
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Everglade Boat Ride.
* Florida Forever Preserve...
* Five minutes from PGA Golf Club with 54 holes of championship golf on courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
* The PGA Performance and Training Center, with extensive practice facilities and certified instructors
* The on-site PGA Historical Center with PGA Championship and Ryder Cup memorabilia
* Five minutes from the New York Mets spring training facility
* On-site and nearby hotel accommodations, along with formal and cassual dining
* Convenient I-95 exit, fifteen minutes from the Florida Turnpike
Close to -
The ocean - 15 miles due east
Plam Beach Airport - 52 miles south via I-95
Ft Lauderdale Airport - 90 miles south via I-95 or Turnpike
Orlando and DisneyWorld - 2 hours north via I-95 or Turnpike