Discover a hidden jewel in a safe, well-established neighborhood at this northeast Albuquerque vacation rental house. Fully remodeled, the granite countertops, stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, and wood floors bring this 1980s ranch-style home into the 21st Century. Spread out in the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom living space for 6 guests and relax in your fenced backyard oasis boasting a flagstone patio, garden and sea of grass. Enjoy easy access to the Sandia Tram and other local attractions!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Located conveniently close to Paseo Del Norte, one of the major thoroughfares in the northeast part of town, this property allows you to hop on I-25 and explore Albuquerque's west side and other neighborhoods with ease. Bring your 4-legged friends and spend countless leisure hours in the home's outdoor space, or drive just minutes to hike the Sandia Mountains.
A colorful bed or rose bushes welcomes you upon approaching your new home-away-from-home, while a bright open-concept floorplan invites you inside. You'll find all the modern, essential amenities including comfortable leather sofas and a flat-screen TV to gather around during time away from the outdoors.
Head into the spacious, fully equipped kitchen to whip up gourmet feasts using ample counter space and stainless steel appliances. Two guests can keep the group's chef company and share tasty refreshments at the island bar counter while dinner cooks, then set the dining nook table for a family meal when the food's ready!
Opt to cook outside and fire up the gas GrillMaster for a vacation barbecue. As your favorite meats and veggies sear over the flames, quench your thirst with cool beverages underneath the shade umbrella while the dogs and kids poke around in the yard.
Tall trees cast shade over the flagstone patio - the perfect place to watch the sunset dip below the western horizon before bed! Between the master bedroom's king-sized beds and queen beds in each of the guest bedrooms, this home offers ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole group.
The longest tram ride in the U.S. and the third-longest in the world awaits just 10 minutes from this private property. Book a ride on the 2.7-mile aerial tram and enjoy the mountain surroundings and views of downtown until you reach the peak with trails, skiing, and dining options.
Explore the vast trail system of the Sandia Mountains for unique outdoor experiences during your stay. Both the Anderson Abruzzo International Balloon Museums and the grounds that host the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta rest just minutes from this property if you're a hot air ballooning enthusiast!
Jump on Paseo Del Norte to access I-25 and drive into the Old Town and downtown area for a day of shopping, dining, and much more. Book a Hot Air Balloon ride, tour the University of New Mexico Campus, visit the Albuquerque Zoo and BioPark Aquarium, and treat yourself to a gourmet dining experience.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an open, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, full laundry machines, swamp cooler for A/C & heat, a fenced backyard oasis with a gas grill, furnished flagstone patio, garden and sea of grass, 2-car garage parking, and much more
- Quiet location in a safe, northeast Albuquerque neighborhood - Enjoy easy access to Paseo Del Norte and I-25, hike in the Sandia Mountains, book a ride on the Sandia Tram or a Hot Air Balloon flight, visit local museums, shop, dine, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106, (~14 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (2 pets max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in