|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
* Direct Ocean from 6th floor, southeast corner unit. 1370 sq ft. of spacious living. Walk into the condo and in just a few short steps... an awesome view of the ocean!!
* 3 spacious bedrooms each with ocean view. 2 balconies-- access from 2 of the 3 bedrooms and living room. Fully furnished, fully equipped and ready for occupancy! Full size washer and dryer, 3 TV's , Wii & DVD, cable, beach chairs, towels & fishing gear.
* Great place to gather with family & friends.
* The Buccaneer Condo is very well maintained and clean w/elevator.
* Sorry ... no weekly rentals, pets or smoking.
We live in the mid-west, so getting away to the beach is a great vacation!
When looking for a condo... this one was the nicest and the WOW factor views of the ocean were a sure sale for us.
It is with in walking distance to: shops, cinema & restuarants. Home town feeling when you walk into the local cafe'.
We just stayed at this condo and had a wonderful experience! Great ocean views (6th floor condo), right on the water. Beautiful swimming pool, just a few steps to the ocean. The property is well maintained and very clean, and 3 bedrooms is a bonus. Good size unit, with two bathrooms. The condo had everything we needed, from pots and pans, to beach towels. Great restaurants in the area, as well as a Walgreen's and movie theatre within walking distance. The owners were wonderful to work with. Will be back!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Cruise ship watching.
* Great local dining.
* Close to movie theater.
* Visit local shops.
* Enjoy secluded beach/ picnics.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Theme Parks in Orlando.
* Brevard Zoo.
* Cape Canaveral.
* Kennedy Space Center.
* Ron Jons.
* Satellite Beach a paradise get-a-way!
* 10 minutes from Cocoa Beach and Melbourne Beach.
* You can find casual to upscale dining and shopping.
* Kennedy Space Center- Atlantis coming summer of 2013!
* Port Canaveral- cruise ships, Cape Canaveral Lighthouse & USAF Missile Museum.
* Chartered Deep Sea Fishing excursions
* Local shopping- Famous Ron Jons, Historic downtown Melbourne.
* Brevard Zoo
* Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
* Take short 60 minute drive to Orlando to Disney Parks and other attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Application Fee||$85 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$125 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
HOA only allows monthly rentals
Winter Season rate = $2800 per month (January - April)
Off season rate = $2400 per month (May - December)
* A security deposit is required
* 11% taxes
* Application fee
Please check calendar for availability.
Payment will be sent to our property management company.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.