Head down south to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas for a lake-filled getaway. In this wooded 1,172 square-foot bungalow with accommodations for 6 guests, you'll be surrounded by the untouched natural setting Arkansas is famous for. This home is only a 5-minute walk to Lake Coronado and located in the Hot Springs Village, the nation's largest gated community offering guests access to a plethora of amenities to make your stay one to remember!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
The perfect combination of mountain and lake settings are sure to spark your sense of adventure at this comfortable bungalow concealed in a lush forest.
You'll be overwhelmed with a sense of nostalgia as you enter into your temporary home. You're guaranteed to relive summer days spent boating, swimming and playing in the sand coupled with nights barbecuing and star-gazing when you stay in this charming townhome.
The only thing standing between you and the vacation of your dreams is a short nap to regroup from your long day of travels. Lay down in one of the three bedrooms to rest or fall asleep while watching the 40-inch flat-screen Smart TV in the master bedroom.
Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to cook the most delicious feast for your family and friends. You'll quickly realize no culinary creation is off limits thanks to the fully equipped kitchen. Opt for a simpler BBQ-style dinner and cook up some burgers on the charcoal grill located outside on the large private deck.
Savor your meal at the 6-person dining room table inside before snuggling up on the plush red couches to wind down for the night with a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
Let the sun be your alarm clock then go lounge in the Adirondack chairs on the front porch with your fresh cup of coffee before venturing out for the day to explore all that Hot Springs has to offer!
Spectacular scenery, moderate climate, warm and friendly people, relaxed and casual lifestyle, and endless recreational opportunities will leave you wishing there were more than 24 hours in a day!
The gated resort community features a number of facilities and activities to occupy your time while in Hot Springs! Spend the day swimming at the glass-enclosed indoor pool overlooking Lake Coronado, check out a book at the well-stocked library to enjoy while sunbathing, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, play bocce ball, and play tennis at the 13-court complex. All of these attractions are within a 5-minute walk of the townhome!
Also in the confines of the community, you'll find eight 18-hole golf courses and one 27-hole golf course, seasonal outdoor pools, and 3 lakeside beaches.
You can venture 14.6 miles southwest to the city of Hot Springs which offers great restaurants, live music/concerts, art galleries and events, botanical gardens, horse racing at Oaklawn, family fun at Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, and lots of shopping!
Spend a day hiking through Hot Springs National Park 15.5 miles from the townhome, or drive the park's scenic mountain roads. You can also make the 15-mile drive to Lake Ouachita State Park and Marina for boating, fishing, kayaking, and more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, a Pack-n-Play available for children, laundry room with washer and dryer, central air conditioning, a private covered deck, charcoal grill, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and much more
- Hot Springs Village community amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, a day spa, tennis courts, golf courses, community center, library, fitness center, bocce ball courts, lakefront beaches, 24-hour security, and much more
- Secluded bungalow within walking distance of Lake Coronado - Experience the wealth of natural beauty Arkansas is known for at this nicely furnished, cozy townhome located in a gated resort community packed with recreational and relaxation activities
- Nearest Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~52.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $60 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in