About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps;
*Rates subject to change by season*
Enjoy warm, sunny days and tropical views from your private balcony!
Our full sized 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo features spacious living/dining area, beautiful kitchen, and private entrance. This well appointed unit is beautifully furnished in tropical style. Condo includes A/C, fully equipped kitchen, ceramic tiled floors, private balconys, and TV's in every room. This laid back complex is located on 200ft of private groomed beach on the Atlantic Ocean in the Islands of Marathon. From this location you are convenient to all Key's activities, restaurants, and sightseeing.
License No. PLR2015-00634
Mary at Dolphin Vacations
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Relaxing Ocean View
The location was great! We were steps away from the beach and could see it from our balcony. Our grand kids enjoyed the spacious oceanside pool . Rooms were just as we viewed them on the website. Mary was helpful and guided us to know what to expect. We would make arrangements with Mary again.
Marathon is located in the middle of the Florida Keys - almost equidistant to both Key West and Key Largo. Rich with history and activities, the Keys has something to offer everyone.* State parks such as Curry Hammock & Bahia Honda that are filled with trails and beautiful native foliage, and the underwater state park, John Pennekamp inKey Largo.
* The famous 7 Mile Bridge and historic Pigeon Key
* World class diving and sports fishing
* Gorgeous sunsets (and great restaurants to view them from)
* The Sea Turtle Hospital, the Dolphin Research Center that make learning fun and entertaining for all ages.
* Water activities including kayaking, boating, sailing, fishing, windsurfing, parasailing, swimming, snorkeling, jet skiing, tubing, etc.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Security Deposits required. * Cleaning and Tax additional. * Rates based on availability. * Rates subject to change by season.