|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
**PLEASE CALL/EMAIL ME FOR AVAILABILITY AS WE DO NOT USE THE CALENDAR SHOWN ON THIS WEBSITE**
*Rates subject to change by season*
Enjoy warm, sunny days and tropical views from your private balcony!
Our full sized 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo features spacious living/dining area, beautiful kitchen, and private entrance. This well appointed unit is beautifully furnished in tropical style. Condo includes A/C, fully equipped kitchen, ceramic tiled floors, private balconys, and TV's in every room. This laid back complex is located on 200ft of private groomed beach on the Atlantic Ocean in the Islands of Marathon. From this location you are convenient to all Key's activities, restaurants, and sightseeing.
License No. PLR2015-00634
The condo is very clean and nice. Our stay was comfortable. Location is good. Condo located 5 min away from all the stored, such as Winn Dixie or Publix and Walgreens. I searched for several days on other sites but Mary (from Dolphin Vacation Rental Homes) was by far kind and helpful. Thank you so much for such a nice time in Marathon. - Viktorija, Yury, and family
From Guestbook at Orchid Condo
Top Thing to do in City:
* Dive / Snorkel.
* Kayaking / Boating.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Stroll the beach searching for shells & hermit crabs.
* Enjoy Sunsets on the Old 7 Mile Bridge.
* Cook your Catch of the Day.
* Soak up the Sun.
* Bike/Walk the Heritage Trail.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Visit w/ dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center.
* Tour Sea Turtle Hospital.
* Visit the Museums.
* Take the boat to tour Pigeon Key.
* Explore the beaches and hiking trails at our State Parks.
Marathon is located in the middle of the Florida Keys - almost equidistant to both Key West and Key Largo. Rich with history and activities, the Keys has something to offer everyone.* State parks such as Curry Hammock & Bahia Honda that are filled with trails and beautiful native foliage, and the underwater state park, John Pennekamp inKey Largo.
* The famous 7 Mile Bridge and historic Pigeon Key
* World class diving and sports fishing
* Gorgeous sunsets (and great restaurants to view them from)
* The Sea Turtle Hospital, the Dolphin Research Center that make learning fun and entertaining for all ages.
* Water activities including kayaking, boating, sailing, fishing, windsurfing, parasailing, swimming, snorkeling, jet skiing, tubing, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Security Deposits required.
* Cleaning and Tax additional.
* Rates based on availability.
* Please call for availability and rates.