Spacious Victorian Vacation Home Minutes from Beaches and Downtown Ogunquit
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The house is beautiful in a very quiet yet convenient spot. The issues were quickly resolved by the owner, who was very responsive. We had perfect weather - and all 10 of us were quite happy. The porches are the best feature!
Great as always ‘
We had a great week in your wonderful house. There was everything we needed, the location is perfect and the owner is always available and helpful. Thanks !
We had a fantastic week in Ogunquit with our family. The house had everything we could want and was very clean and beautiful. Any questions were quickly answered by the owners.
Beautiful week in Cape Neddick
Home was spacious and clean and close to Perkins Cove and the ocean. The neighborhood was quiet. Loved the large wrap around porch with wicker furniture. Weather was beautiful all week. Suggestions for the owner: be more specific about policy on cleaning bed linens. Also mattresses on double and queen beds need to be replaced.. Only 10 chairs available in dining room meant two people had to sit out when it was necessary to eat inside.
Lovely, very comfortable home
Our family of 12 spent a very comfortable weekend getaway enjoying this lovely home in Ogunquit. Very welcoming and beautifully decorated...and well-stocked with all the essentials. Visited just before Thanksgiving...would love to return again sometime when the weather is warmer. Thanks so much!
* Ogunquit Beach - A 3.5-mile expanse of clean, powdery white sand, offering an immaculate stretch of beach. (2 miles)
* Ogunquit Trolleys - Transporting you throughout Ogunquit, Perkins Cove, and surrounding beaches. (in Perkins Cove)
* Perkins Cove - Filled with a myriad of art galleries, fine specialty shops and boutiques, and tantalizing restaurants. (0.27 mile)
* The Marginal Way - A paved 1.4-mile footpath along the rocky edge of a cliff, featuring shrubs of fragrant pink and white sea roses. (0.5 mile)
* The Ogunquit Playhouse - One of Southern Maine's most important cultural landmarks, offering live performing arts. (1.6 miles)
* Kennebunkport, Maine - A picturesque, year-round destination offering fine gift shops, clothing boutiques, and art galleries. Visit Walker's Point, where George H. Bush's summer residence is located. (13 miles)
* Local Golf - Cape Neddick CC (0.5 miles), Ledges Golf Club (13 miles), and Old Marsh CC (7 miles) all located nearby and offer golfers of all levels a challenging round at reasonable prices.