Designate 'Hemlock Hideaway' your new off-the-grid retreat in the Red River Gorge Area in Zoe, Kentucky! This newly built studio vacation rental cabin features a loft, front deck, & fire pit nestled in the Daniel Boone National Forest. Stroll through the wooded area on a hike or try 4-wheeling fun before a cookout back home! Gaze at the natural beauty in Natural Bridge State Resort Park just 10 minutes away as you find the perfect rock climbing spot to share with family and friends!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Full Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Step into a picture-perfect postcard scene when you stay at 'Hemlock Hideaway!' This solar-paneled chalet cabin is ready to deliver a warm welcome and easy access to a variety of outdoor activities.
Take in the crisp alpine air while relaxing on either the front or back deck with a cool drink in hand. Fire up the gas grill to get started on a homemade feast to share with loved ones.
Inside, the designated sous chef can prepare side dishes in the well-equipped kitchenette, equipped with a hot plate, sink, and universal fridge. Serve meals at the outdoor picnic table or at the indoor dining area with banquette seating.
When a star-studded sky appears, head out to the fire pit to roast marshmallows and share ideas for tomorrow's excursions. If it gets too chilly, head inside to unwind on the couch in front of the flat-screen TV.
Call it a night and settle in on the full-sized bed, or in one of the 2 twin beds in the loft - each boasting a new memory foam mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
Ideally located in the Daniel Boone National Forest, 'Hemlock Hideaway' serves as every outdoorsman's dream further off the beaten path! Access hiking trails a short 10-minute drive away in the gorge.
Ten minutes away you'll find Natural Bridge State Resort Park. With over 2,300 preserved acres, dramatic sandstone formations, and coveted fishing spots, this park is not to be missed! After working up an appetite, enjoy a fresh pie at Miguel's Pizza, serving up 1 million customers a year.
Other popular hotspots for good eats include Red River Rockhouse, Smokies BBQ, Hemlock Lodge Restaurant, and Chester's Country Fried Chicken.
Known for its premier rock climbing spots, the Red River Gorge Geological Area is ready to impress with its natural beauty. Skip the rocks and tackle the river in a kayak, canoe, or underground boat tour!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, outdoor fire pit, flat-screen TV, front & back deck, gas grill, back-up generator, air conditioning, ample parking, and more
- Serene Zoe location in Daniel Boone National Forest - Easy access to rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, 4-wheeling, golfing, and other outdoor recreation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Blue Grass Airport, 4000 Terminal Dr, Lexington, KY 40510, (68 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property sleeps 4 travelers in beds, but the flexible maximum occupancy is 5 with the use of the couch