|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Come and enjoy a wonderful vacation at the Breakwater Village. The Breakwater Village is a quaint oceanfront community located in the Point Judith section of Narragansett. Our community offers some of the best ocean views around, and a private sandy beach for you to enjoy. Our beautiful home is extremely neat and clean, and comfortably accommodates six to eight people. Enjoy panoramic ocean views from the house and deck, or take a short walk down to our private beach for a refreshing swim. Sunsets are a must see! This house is set up with everything needed for a relaxing vacation.
Accommodations include three bedrooms, 2 baths, a nicely equipped kitchen, two living rooms, laundry room, outdoor shower, parking for four vehicles with plenty of visitor parking available, large deck with: patio furniture, umbrella, and gas grill.
Had a wonderful week at this beach house. The house is super clean and well kept. Everything you could need. Short walk to beach, beautiful deck, outside shower. I cannot say enough postive things about this house. Brenda and Chris are very attentive without being intrusive. Truly a week we won't forget. You will not be sorry if you choose this home for your vacation.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Narragansett Art Festival June 25th & 26th.
* South County Hot Air Balloon Festival July 22nd, 23rd, 24th.
* The Blessing of the Fleet Roadrace & Seafood Festival July 29/30.
* Enjoy our great local restaurants..
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Picnics on the beach.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Day trips to Newport and Block Island.
* Ice cream at Aunt Carries.
* Adventure Land...
In addition to our private beach, we are only minutes away from three state beaches (Scarborough Beach, Salty Brine Beach, and Roger Wheeler Beach), as well as gorgeous Narragansett Town Beach. Enjoy shopping, dining in the fishing port of Galilee where you can also buy fresh seafood right on the docks or markets, take a ferry ride over to Block Island for the day with the family, or charter a fishing excursion. Narragansett offers many great choices of casual or fine dining restaurants that will satisfy any palate. Movie theaters, shopping, kayaking, paddle boarding, bike rentals, surfing, tennis, go carts, batting cages, bumper boats, mini golf, driving range, and fishing are all available in Narragansett. There are near by golf courses.
* Newport, Wickford Village, and Watch Hill are all a 25-minute car ride away.
* Providence is 45 minutes away.
* Mystic Seaport, Foxwoods Casino, and Mohegan SunCasino are an hour away.
* Ferry service to Martha's Vineyard is 25 minutes away in Quonset Point.
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning Fee||$120 + Tax|
Security deposits are refunded by mail the week following your stay.
* Off-season nightly rates available from $250.00 to $375.00 with a 2-night minimum
* Off-season weekly rates from $1600.00 to $1800.00
* July & August weekly rate $2500.00
* $120 Cleaning fee
* $200 refundable security deposit
Security deposit, cleaning fee and half of rental fee are due within 10 days of reserving dates. Remaining rental fee and 8% tax are due either 30 days before occupancy or at occupancy date. Thirty-day personal check clearance required.