Its many rooms makes The House at Arch Cape your ideal choice for:
• Family Reunions
• Friends’ Get-away
• Business Retreats
Located a short 5 miles south of Haystack Rock, the quiet neighborhood of Arch Cape offers the perfect combination of beach time and easy access to the quaint town of Cannon Beach.
Beach access is steps away from the house.
Sleeps 17. Non-smoking and no pets, please.
• Luxury Bedding
• Very comfortable mattresses
• 30" Smart TV + Bose Soundbar
• Cable & high-speed WIFI
1. Lower Master Bedroom: Located on the main floor. King-sized bed, tall ceillings, ocean views, sitting table and chairs, adjoining bathroom with soaking tub.
2. Upper Master Bedroom: Located on the second flood. King-sized bed, ocean views, sitting table and chairs, adjacent bathroom.
3. Third Master Bedroom: Located on the second floor. Queen-sized bed, sitting table and chairs, adjacent bathroom.
4. Family Room: Located on the second floor. Queen-sized bed + Twin XL Bunk Bed
5. Family Room: Located on the second floor. Queen-sized bed + Twin XL Bunk Bed
6. Loft: Located on the second floor. 2 American Leather Queen-sized Comfort Sleeper couches.
Two Pak-N-Play's are provided, including a mattress sheet but no blankets.
• Large custom tiled showers in 3 of them / large inset shower in 4th
• Soaking tub in Lower Master Bathroom
• Beautiful vanities with quartz countertops
• Plush towels
• Oatmeal moisturizing soaps
• Luxury travel-sized shampoo & conditioner
• Hair dryers
• Wolf stove/oven
• Additional wall oven
• 2 dishwashers
• Large refrigerator (and second one located in garage)
• Lots of counterspace
• Quality knives
• Fully equipped with cooking utensils, pots and pans, serve ware, dishware
• Coffee maker, Keurig, blender, digital toaster and Kitchenaid mixer
• Ocean Views
• 30" Smart TV + Bose Soundbar
MAIN LIVING ROOM:
• Gas fireplace
• Vaulted ceilings
• 25-foot bank of windows
• Breathtaking panoramic ocean views
• Custom 10-foot wood carving of a mother & baby humpback whale
• Incredible ocean views
• 65" TV + Bose surround sound system
• Board games for all ages
• Dining table extends to 10-feet long
• Round table (located in Living Room) seats up to 6 people
• Hard-wired Ethernet
• 30" TV monitor to hook your laptop up to + Bose sound
• Free wireless printer
• Local art showcased in every room
• Custom wood carving
• Bronze sculpture
• 30-second walk to the beach
• Deck with incredible ocean view
• Covered BBQ area
• Italian schist stone prep counter
• Driftwood bar with stools
• Outdoor hose with warm water for rinsing off sand
• Parking for 6 vehicles
• Ping-pong table
• Second refrigerator
• Beach chairs and sand toys
• Clam digging supplies
• Extra house supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, etc.)
• 2 sets of washers & dryers, one on each floor of the house
• Adjoining mudroom with bench, hooks for coats, and utility sink
• Beach towels provided
Please reach out and contact us if you have any questions! We would love to chat with you.
We so look forward to having you stay in our home during your time at the Oregon Coast!