|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
- Rental of spacious and modern 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in lovely Mission Lakes, located within the golf course community. Tranquil and private pool and patio area and green space.Amenities include, ping pong table, Gas barbie, Wi-Fi washer & Dryer satelitte TV A sunny escape with access to golf and easy access to downtown Palm Springs, Cabazon casino area which features over 1000 retail outlet stores. For the outdoorsmen many hiking preserves ( oasis in the desert , little morrongo preserve, white water to name a few, and there is also the breathtaking state park Joshua tree half hour from house
Scenic carpenter in the movie Industry
Donald McGee purchased this house in 2009
The house is modern,the lot is private & one of the largest in the complex.
Instant access to a beautiful golf course , that is never crowded.
Access to Clubhouse pool & tennis courts
IF YOU ARE RENTING MY HOUSE FOR MY POOL, FROM DEC TO MAY THE POOL IS COLD!!!!! I DO PROVIDE A GUEST CARD TO THE POOL AT THE COUNTRY CLUB. PLEASE DON"T RENT & COMPLAIN THAT THE POOL IS TO COLD. THANK-YOU
The home was beautiful. The picture did no justice. Everything that you needed was provided and instructions were perfectly given. Although the pool didn't heat up it didn't stop us from enjoying the pool. Other than that the home was outstanding!!!
this house was great!! very spacious and the floor plan was excellent for large extended families having several activities going on at one time but still being together. The ping pong room was an added bonus. Everything was very very clean. I don't think there was one thing the owners didn't think of! The weather was cool but the backyard was still a nice quiet private place to relax. Great experience
Rented this house for 3 couples to attend a family wedding and it worked out very well for us being able to cook and prepare all our own meals. The house was clean and well-equipped. The only problem we had was that the swimming pool did not heat up even after following the owner's instructions so we were not able to use it. We informed the pool guy and he said he would take a look at it and figure out the problem. Also the coffee maker leaks and should be replaced. Otherwise, a delightful experience and a very economical stay. Would definitely recommend.
Great house and location!!! Host is available if you have any questions 😀
I highly recommend this home to anyone looking for comfy vacation and rest time. Mr. Don was so accommodating and provided us with everything we needed. The layout of the property was very accurate, the house was very clean and well maintained. Bedrooms had access to outdoors (pool / patio side). Outdoors was spacious and convenient. The pool was very enjoyable, and also loved the covered patio. Very cozy living room with lots of wonderful books, TV/cable. Dining room and fully equipped kitchen were very clean and organized. The community was very quiet and peaceful. My husband and I had a spectacular stay and would recommend this house to everyone. Mr. Don was available to answer all our questions and provided us with all the detailed information that we needed. We are definitely going back next year without looking for any other place to stay. Thank you Don for everything.
The house is very spacious with everything you could need. Beds were comfortable. Living room has a huge couch to fit everyone perfectly. Would definitely stay again!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Mission Lakes Golf & Country Club.
* Various other Golf Courses.
* Miracle Springs Resort & Spa Facility.
* Tram excursion.
* Local Restaurants.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Hiking trails.
* Swimming in house pool.
* Bike riding.
* Photo excursions to Desert areas.
* Salt & Sea Lake.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Bicycle rides.
* Water park in Palm Springs.
* Tram ride.
* Road trips to Yucca Valley & Joshua Tree National Park.
- 3 Blocks to Mission Lakes Golf and Country Club
- Within Community of Dessert Hot Springs and restaurants
- 10 minute drive to restaurants, shopping, casino and entertainment of downtown Palm Springs.
- Close to Tram.
- Easy drive to natural hiking areas including Joshua Tree National Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 14 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning fee upon depart||$105|
Nightly Rate:Sun, Mon,Tues Wed - $135.00 Thurs, Fri, Sat - $140.00
Weekly Rate: $865.00 Note - regarding cancellation, I have many inquiries, if you secure the rental with a deposit I follow the cancellation policy ( box above, Payment terms) no exceptions
Monthly Rate: $2600
* $135.00 Per Night (Thurs, Fri, Sat,$140.00 ) + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $865.00, 1 Week - + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $1350, 2 Weeks - + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $1750, 3 Weeks - + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $2600, 1 Month - No Tax, however, $105 Cleaning fee
* 10% Accommodation Tax, for stays under 28 days
* 25% booking deposit, balance due 30 days prior to stay
* Cancellation (no refund - for re-bookings only).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.